Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that you Crazy Clarko? As long as it's not for our 1st pick or future 1st. 2021 will be 4 years ago and he's coming off a knee. Those 2 picks are needed for a key forward or 2.

What is this 2021 mythology that keeps getting peddled here. He averaged 29 touches a game in 2022. See KermitJagger’s previous comments about the ACL doing nothing to halt Sicily’s form upon his return also regarding the knee.

Is that you Crazy Clarko? As long as it's not for our 1st pick or future 1st. 2021 will be 4 years ago and he's coming off a knee. Those 2 picks are needed for a key forward or 2.
I take it you mean as trades? But for who?
All the good talls are getting locked away by clubs for a long time.

Not much point taking them to the draft to grab a tall, who will take anywhere between 3-5 years to be much of anything, on average.

Use the picks on the best talent available, and if Smith wants in, you get it done.

Lewis, Chol and Dear(maybe even McCabe) is at worst a makeshift forward line for the next 3-5 years and at best one that can take us to finals if we have a topline midfield - which would then have us being eyed as the potential homecoming for talls looking for opportunity.

Queue "we should have made the trade" as though we ever could.
Not to mention, neither Bowes nor Clark would make us a particularly better side at this point.

You could argue that we could have taken Ginbey, Pou or Busslinger, but all the talk at the time, we probably would have gone Clark too.

Baz looking off :(

Have heard some mail today

• Baz likely to stay on 3 year deal
  • Bevo likely to leave on his own accord at end of the year

Take of that what you will

Word is that they've offered more $$$ and years than before now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they offer him a better deal now that Libba is looking done. Dogs aren't sure he will play footy again.

Will open up a spot in the middle that Baz is looking for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok gents, much like we’ve done in previous years a running a commentary on what other threads on other boards are saying isn’t what this thread is for.

Geelong is in front unfortunately.

Oh god I don't think I am ready for the toys out of the cot tantrums that will ensue here if he goes to Geelong. Some posters are already solving the rental crisis by letting Geelong live rent-free in their heads way too easily.

Oh god I don't think I am ready for the toys out of the cot tantrums that will ensue here if he goes to Geelong. Some posters are already solving the rental crisis by letting Geelong live rent-free in their heads way too easily.
It that happens, it will no doubt be attributed to an AFL-led conspiracy involving land packages, not the club being higher on the ladder and their record of player development.

We need a RoughandLove update
christian bale batman GIF

It that happens, it will no doubt be attributed to an AFL-led conspiracy involving land packages, not the club being higher on the ladder and their record of player development.

Don't forget something to do with Cotton On and Laura Kane secretly being Steve Hocking in a mask.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back