News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he say Brayshaw had knee trouble over preseason as well? Might of meant last year.
Just going by what I read from someone else who listened to MMM Rush Hour yesterday. They posted it as a comment in one of the supercoach creator's comments section that I watch on YouTube.

Just going by what I read from someone else who listened to MMM Rush Hour yesterday. They posted it as a comment in one of the supercoach creator's comments section that I watch on YouTube.
Fair enough, he definitely said 5-6 weeks for Hodor.

Didn't call him Hodor though.

If it's transmitted via leather, Fish is safe.
Poor campaigners, two pretty rough options, sit on the shitter for a few days or stay healthy and put north jumper on.
You boys are on fire tonight!

Like A Boss Wow GIF by Red Bull

Darcy out for 5-6 weeks according to Fyfe on MMM Rush Hour.

Has this been reported anywhere? I can only see 3 weeks for Darcy's return (which I was always a bit skeptical about). I don't think Reidy is a genuine threat (and they went Taberner for fwd coverage this week so they could leave Jacko in the ruck). 3 weeks and 6+ weeks is a big difference, especially with his Jackson's great bye and DPP status.

Has this been reported anywhere? I can only see 3 weeks for Darcy's return (which I was always a bit skeptical about). I don't think Reidy is a genuine threat (and they went Taberner for fwd coverage this week so they could leave Jacko in the ruck). 3 weeks and 6+ weeks is a big difference, especially with his Jackson's great bye and DPP status.
Just here I think as per above. 8 mins 30 sec in.

Says 5-6 weeks interview was 2 days ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if neccessary ....but Wilson's JS just went thru the roof .....but we'd prefer better than 67% TOG from an apparent running freak

He is mooing nicely for a Forward rookie with DPP don't rock the boat ;)

So many injuries already this season - is it any worse than previous season or we just get the info quicker?
There were shitloads last year in the early rounds too. So far it hasn't been many SC relevant players. So far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back