News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be worth correcting JClark for Sharp?
Don't think I'd boost for it. Think Dempsey has a higher ceiling. But worth a look if you got no other issues and a trade to spare.

Don't think I'd boost for it. Think Dempsey has a higher ceiling. But worth a look if you got no other issues and a trade to spare.

Ollie Dempsey spend so me time on the wing .
I expect Holmes go play a bit more inside while danger out .

If Ollie didn't kick it out on the full ...he goes 70 last week IMO.

Do you think Mannagh pops at some point? I kind of have regret, mature age, 40pt qtr.. think he makes us regret like Thomas..

He had an interview after the game .
He said I just got asked to play my role as a small forward ..
Unsure where he sits in the cats team with decent small forward types .
he's def putting pressure on for more games .

Got a bit Hunary going for those goals lol

31 disposals, 3 tackles and a goal in the magoo's. Must be close.

Would be the worst possible time for SC. Would rise the week before the bye.
It's not like Hopper played last round either.

Sydney revealed Taylor Adams could play this round. The Swans injury update said: Taylor is progressing well from his knee injury. He will recommence team training this week and will be a test to play this weekend.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just one of the guys I go to games with. He gets info from a journo close to the club. Just a rumour.
Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't play this week. Did look pretty sore after that incident. Playing WC at home. Rest him up. If they get desperate they could always call up their second best mid from the ressies.

1711508176733.png
A club source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the injury was believed to be a dislocation that was unlikely to stop him playing, but the club had sent the dynamic midfielder for scans for certainty.

View attachment 1940953
A club source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said the injury was believed to be a dislocation that was unlikely to stop him playing, but the club had sent the dynamic midfielder for scans for certainty.
As long as he plays and goes 80, I'm happy. Keep that price falling.

View attachment 1940953

Or that offsite testing

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

View attachment 1940953

His been playing Golf with Smith ...maybe Smith beat him and he did a happy Gilmore.
Golf a tough game ...🤣

Source on the Bont bomb just dropped by yourself?
Heard the same rumor on SEN yesterday morning Garry & Tim. Some campaigner with ‘alleged’ ITK passes it on to Gaz and he read it out.

St Kilda captain Jack Steele ran laps with the rehab group at the start of training on Thursday and didn't train with the main group due to illness, but the dual All-Australian is expected to be available on Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back