News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to hold Steele, I have other trade priorities this week so he will get another week to prove that he is worth keeping.

As for Marshall he gave a thumbs up to our supporters at training today when he walked off the ground so I think he will still play.

In less positive news Garcia was training with our B team today so he is a strong chance of getting dropped.

I'm going to hold Steele, I have other trade priorities this week so he will get another week to prove that he is worth keeping.

As for Marshall he gave a thumbs up to our supporters at training today when he walked off the ground so I think he will still play.

In less positive news Garcia was training with our B team today so he is a strong chance of getting dropped.

The risk with holding Steele for 1 more week is if he drops another 70 he'll lose 60K, has money on his head atm so it's really a now or never call tbh

No bulter or Missy Higgins ..

The risk with holding Steele for 1 more week is if he drops another 70 he'll lose 60K, has money on his head atm so it's really a now or never call tbh

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d love to know where you heard that

One of the training reports from our board.

Don't think he deserves to be dropped but we have a few players returning like King, Wood and Dow so he could get squeezed out

I've traded too many premiums this season due to underperforming. Completely cooked my side when they inevitably hit form.

No choice but to hold then all now.

Steele stays for the season. Even if he averages 85. Final luxury upgrade perhaps, trades permitting.

I've traded too many premiums this season due to underperforming. Completely cooked my side when they inevitably hit form.

No choice but to hold then all now.

Steele stays for the season. Even if he averages 85. Final luxury upgrade perhaps, trades permitting.

If they are playing injured like Steele is it will cook your season even more. You simply can't hold him with that knee injury he has imo.

If they are playing injured like Steele is it will cook your season even more. You simply can't hold him with that knee injury he has imo.

Knowing he's likely to go 120+ as soon as I trade him is what will keep him in my side.

Haven't had a decent week yet this whole season. Typically finish around the top 1 to 3%. Haven't had a weekly finish inside 30k yet in 2024. It's grim.

If I can regain some ground without burning through every trade then I'll look at moving on a Steele type. Have tried to trade my way out of it each week and gotten nowhere really.

Will try the hold approach and see how that goes.

Ok you guys have sufficiently scared me with the injury on Steele so if LDU/Simpkin are out Powell is a hold and that means I'll trade Steele. If Neither are out, Powell is gone and Steele lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back