News 2024 Injuries, Suspensions, and Concussion Protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep.
Both could be true.
Reassess after this week.
Means he could play next week as he said on 360.
He didn't seem super upset about it

That said if it was a serious injury and/or was NMFC’s biggest worry… Clarko would have said the same thing on 360 😂

As a non owner, every post about him not playing and stealing chips off Sheez puts a pep in my step

Last edited:
Can't see a universe where Kerch is out less than 3 with his bye in 2 weeks and the injury type. A bit worried off foot stress he'll be managed more when he does come back
I'm going to hold for this week and reassess next week.
He seemed confident on 360 last night he will be back.
Can't hurt to give it a week

I'm going to hold for this week and reassess next week.
He seemed confident on 360 last night he will be back.
Can't hurt to give it a week
Just my opinion ....but this is going to hurt you

I totally agree with Dogs54 .....minimum 3 weeks ...NORTH are not risking their investment by rushing him back

I listened to a couple of podcasts last night, and they're also of similar opinion

Warning that Ridley being fit again may impact Nic Martins scoring. Some suggesting Martin will go forward or wing when Ridley comes back in. I have my doubts about that, but flagging it anyway.
**** sake, now I don't know what to do with my trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to a couple of podcasts last night, and they're also of similar opinion
We set the agenda around here, Wayne, we don't listen to the podcasts and slavishly dance to the beat of the drum of some Johnny Come Lately...
Screenshot_20240515-083251.png

I know Lukey P being out has hit you hard, but you need to dig deep and spark the **** up.
Kids around here look to you for leadership, for stability.
First warning, final warning, Wayne.
Don't make Scoops reach for the slipper and tan your hide in front of the group, Wayne.
I will if I have to, but it will break my heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back