List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard from my sauces tonight that McCluggage is sick of delivering the ball to Hipwood and Daniher only for them to shank every kick and drop half their chest marks. Get it done Austin... And the whingeing directed at their team mates for not delivering the ball correctly is beyond Melbourne F.C. levels(Cameron is the ring-leader in this area)

Had a very strange dream last night. In it, the club announced that Walsh was on the trade table, and we wanted a star player plus two first round picks. I was shocked and actually had to check that I wasn't the list manager because it sounded like something I would do playing Franchise mode in NHL games 😂

Had a very strange dream last night. In it, the club announced that Walsh was on the trade table, and we wanted a star player plus two first round picks. I was shocked and actually had to check that I wasn't the list manager because it sounded like something I would do playing Franchise mode in NHL games 😂

Go back to sleep :p

A fellow NHL fan. I like it!!! The fan aspect, not the trading of Walsh though 😂

I know people will say “he can’t get a game in a crap team” however Will Phillips at the Roos interests me.

OOC at the end of this year and they are clearly prioritising other top picks over him.

Pick 3 only a couple of years ago. Might be worth a nibble.

Depending on cost, he could a younger replacement for Hewett in the midfield. Strong defensive efforts but still wins plenty of the ball and brings teammates into the game.

Problem as I see it is anyone who'd take a Kennedy or Hewett off our hands is probably going to be just as happy (or more so) cutting in and taking Phillips instead.

Also...Ben Camporeale.

I know people will say “he can’t get a game in a crap team” however Will Phillips at the Roos interests me.

OOC at the end of this year and they are clearly prioritising other top picks over him.

Pick 3 only a couple of years ago. Might be worth a nibble.
I liked the look of Charlie Comben playing KPD today.
Had some injury issues, good over head, 22year old, big unit, contracted.
What would it take?

Had a very strange dream last night. In it, the club announced that Walsh was on the trade table, and we wanted a star player plus two first round picks. I was shocked and actually had to check that I wasn't the list manager because it sounded like something I would do playing Franchise mode in NHL games
Get a concussion test.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting to hear about this "unfolding scandal" up at the Brions. Sounds like there could be some serious disharmony if true which could lead to some players wanting to leave.
Tree Spying GIF by Biznek

Depending on cost, he could a younger replacement for Hewett in the midfield. Strong defensive efforts but still wins plenty of the ball and brings teammates into the game.

Problem as I see it is anyone who'd take a Kennedy or Hewett off our hands is probably going to be just as happy (or more so) cutting in and taking Phillips instead.

Also...Ben Camporeale.
Kennedy and Hewett have had a great 3 matches, playing together. I would be reluctant to trade Kennedy....so under valued as a big bodied mid who is a Mr Fix it forward and 2nd Ruck, still gets 20+ possessions, multiple tackles and is capable of elite delivery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite part of this year so far is that I feel like Fog is now well and truly a lock for our best 22. Total energizer bunny up fwd and pressure is elite. Hoping he follows Neal-Bullen's path and starts hitting the scoreboard more too once he's more familiar with the role and has built some more synergy.

Now I can just complain about the other 3-4 small forwards each week if they underperform. Hoping Mots and Durds start firing once they are fully healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back