List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

No one has a go at your opinion on draftees, well maybe Wayne does, it’s your obnoxious posting when someone else has an opinion “well you do know”

I do. Throws names at a wall, can’t pick who will or won’t make it. Just plays name bingo in quantity

That said, whilst quality is low he does provide a lot of the basic info. There’s some value in that

Doesn’t actually seem to know anything about the game itself though, that appears to limit the predictive power of his assessments.

We’re probably better off than not with him around. On balance

Will he ever look as good as he does now? Few of our top line draftees ever do
I'll stick my neck out and say when he is fully fit, he will get right up to the top and become a very very good player in spite of our club management. He just looks to have all the tools as a young player..just needs to have that knee soreness managed properly so it becomes a thing of the past.

But we need a gun mid, surely we couldn’t have ****ed up grabbing one of we had pick 1?

I don’t trust our club to use Curtin properly, they’ll mess up what to do with him.
I'll be honest, i see curtin in the midfield in the next 1-2 years and i have since day 1 seen a younger talled jordan dawson type player. But who knows with this club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be honest, i see curtin in the midfield in the next 1-2 years and i have since day 1 seen a younger talled jordan dawson type player. But who knows with this club
That’s the issue. You draft a gun mid at pick 1 you have no choice but to play him in the midfield, even at our club.

But with Curtin we’ve already seen it, they’ve been playing him as KPD FFS. That’s about as bad it gets for his development as a mid unless that’s where they see him playing.

If they truly wanted to utilise his strengths with a view to play midfield, it would be developing off half back, wing or on ball.

They’ve looked at his height and gone “KPD”.

The other issue is they are going to head nick the kid throwing him around until they work out what to do with him. Given the home state pull, this is hardly going to keep him here being unsettled in a position.

That’s the issue. You draft a gun mid at pick 1 you have no choice but to play him in the midfield, even at our club.

But with Curtin we’ve already seen it, they’ve been playing him as KPD FFS. That’s about as bad it gets for his development as a mid unless that’s where they see him playing.

If they truly wanted to utilise his strengths with a view to play midfield, it would be developing off half back, wing or on ball.

They’ve looked at his height and gone “KPD”.

The other issue is they are going to head nick the kid throwing him around until they work out what to do with him. Given the home state pull, this is hardly going to keep him here being unsettled in a position.
Curtin has stated he enjoy his flexibility of playing multiple positions but said he see himself developed into a midfielder down the track.

Hindsight.

Even KG and Cornes used it to defend his drafting and he’s a great bloke.
To be fair I caught 2 minutes of KG & Cornes to remind me why they are a waste of time listening too. Thought I would tune in when heading to the shops to get a feel for how everyone was reacting to the horrid performance.

Cornes said they had a text from someone saying we chasing Gulden for $1.2M pa... to which KG goes geez that's a lot of money.... then he asks who is Gulden... Lol why don't they let him be in his retirement home.

How does Hamish still have a job?
I don't think it's healthy to have anyone in this role this long.

We need another perspective.

To be fair I caught 2 minutes of KG & Cornes to remind me why they are a waste of time listening too. Thought I would tune in when heading to the shops to get a feel for how everyone was reacting to the horrid performance.

Cornes said they had a text from someone saying we chasing Gulden for $1.2M pa... to which KG goes geez that's a lot of money.... then he asks who is Gulden... Lol why don't they let him be in his retirement home.
Cornes “we couldn’t have got Rozee, we didn’t have the pick”

So how the * did Port get the pick?

Cornes “you’re a season ticket holder, you’re not a member”

Cornes “we couldn’t have got Rozee, we didn’t have the pick”

So how the * did Port get the pick?

Cornes “you’re a season ticket holder, you’re not a member”
It's unhealthy that the Crows have so many apologists in the media who protect the club regardless & don't know the meaning of accountability...

Isaac Cumming.

Free agent

Probably wouldnt cost us a packet.. $600k range.

Worships the ground Tex walks on.
We should be going hard for every decent free agent who would make our side stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back