• McDonald

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Chad Warner

Votes: 90 54.5%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am getting worried at the number of free agents still available, particular the UFAs. None of them SEEM good enough for band 1 but you never know. I would particularly like Hayward to stay at Sydney for obvious reasons
Swans will have pick 16-18 I reckon so any pushback from a FA compo pick won’t hurt as much as a team towards the bottom

I'm still not convinced on Baker - I'd probably prefer to package up our firsts to get a pick around the top 5. However he will make our team better, and we should be entering our window soon.

What role is he best at? Will it be half back or half forward? We absolutely do not need another small inside midfielder.

I think we have to play him at half forward unless we move Chappy to the wing. He's not displacing any of our current half backs.

Talk in the age Jack Martin might be on the move if Carlton get Hayward. Wouldn’t be against it at the right price

If he wasn't always injured maybe. Finally started to play consistent football last year. Too many soft tissues I think.

What's happened to Ben Allan's kid and why are Collingwood debuting a 26 year old journeyman over him? Has he not come on or is he homesick?

Looked him up today. Not sure where he's playing but his VFL stats are middling. Probably averaging 18-20 touches and 0.2 gpg. Hard to know without any footage though.

What's happened to Ben Allan's kid and why are Collingwood debuting a 26 year old journeyman over him? Has he not come on or is he homesick?
Maybe he’s just not that good?

Finlay McRae had been the current holder for the last year or so of the Charlie Constable medal for being ever-so-unlucky to be a star young player that happens to be on a stacked list.

But then he played this year and was s**t.

Have the saints extended him yet? If not, you know Colon would be all for a massive pay rise compared to the draft wages.
They haven't extended him but I don't necessarily think that means anything. He kicked another 3.1 on the weekend which brings his tally to 11.4 across 5 games.

Did you watch his finals series last year? Was great

Have you watched any of his other games? He is dogshit.

If we are going off a handful of games then by rights Ryan Murphy should have had 5 year 800k+ per year offers from other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you watched any of his other games? He is dogshit.

If we are going off a handful of games then by rights Ryan Murphy should have had 5 year 800k+ per year offers from other clubs.
Who said about offering him $800k? I said cheap lol

He’s still better than the players I named.
You can never have enough forward talent on your list

Played 2 good finals for them last year… free agent wouldn’t have to give anything up.
I dont think he is a FA though, because he delisted himself as opposed to having been delisted by the sun's (who had offered him a contract).

Oh, and also - no thanks.

Enjoy your self ban
Bit of a salary dump so they can get Hayward for free? Legit some AFL forward talent and seems very keen to keep going at AFL if he's looking at another club. I'm not guaranteeing him best 22 but I can think of worst to have on your list as the 40th player

Bit of a salary dump so they can get Hayward for free? Legit some AFL forward talent and seems very keen to keep going at AFL if he's looking at another club. I'm not guaranteeing him best 22 but I can think of worst to have on your list as the 40th player
Agree I’ve never said freo should throw him $800k and a first rounder.

He fits a need.

If he’s cheap and freo can keep him fit he’s definitely in the most talented 7 forwards at the club.

Back