• McDonald

Votes: 22 11.7%
  • Chad Warner

Votes: 121 64.4%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 11 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, Cal has been big the last few weeks on Sydney NEEDING to extend Warner this year.
Brayshaw is in the same position and crickets.

Is this just that we don't exist, or has the smoke started to get a bit stronger?

Brayshaw is in an arguably more vulnerable position for Fremantle given he is a free agent end of next season.

It's in nobody's interest for Chad Warner to be in discussions publicly about his playing future.

Consider though that Chad is spending time in just 60% of the bounces this year, slightly up from last season but Sydney are missing Parker who was at 3/4 of them last year. He isn't getting much more of a look at it.

Left field but pretty sure Jack Martin is out of contract end of this year at the Blues.
Constantly injured, 29 years old but very skilled goal kicking forward when on the park.
Reckon the Blues are just about done with him, could be a low cost addition with strong upside if we can get him up and running.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It would leave a sour taste in the mouth for Carlton to dump Jack Martin to us and they pick up Charlie Cameron to fill the void.

It would leave a sour taste in the mouth for Carlton to dump Jack Martin to us and they pick up Charlie Cameron to fill the void.

Yeah given the choice I’d absolutely prefer to grab Cameron !

Also, Cal has been big the last few weeks on Sydney NEEDING to extend Warner this year.
Brayshaw is in the same position and crickets.

Is this just that we don't exist, or has the smoke started to get a bit stronger?

Andy isn't leaving which is why Cal isn't interested. That said, I do expect some fans to ask the question and to get shot down in the lead up to Andy's signature.

Brayshaw has said publicly, recently, that he can't wait to sign, so it doesn't leave as much a doubt as to what will happen.

I can't think of a player I've ever been less concerned about leaving.

Left field but pretty sure Jack Martin is out of contract end of this year at the Blues.
Constantly injured, 29 years old but very skilled goal kicking forward when on the park.
Reckon the Blues are just about done with him, could be a low cost addition with strong upside if we can get him up and running.

He'd look great on our injury list.

Jack Martin Calf TBA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy isn't leaving which is why Cal isn't interested. That said, I do expect some fans to ask the question and to get shot down in the lead up to Andy's signature.
So Warner is then? 🥳

(This was the point I was hinting at)

Interesting that Fox had Warner as a bolter on his draft night, had him rated at 78

Swans final pick was 39 so they took a shot at him, we may have had our eyes on him later in the draft, especially if Henry was bid on at 19 and we got to retain a higher pick.

Happy with Freddy later on though, so still nailed our final pick.

Really the only value Jack Martin has to us is to continue our collecting of mini draft selections. 🤣

JOM
Brad Crouch

Martin
Hogan

Brad Crouch the Ironhide of the collection there.

Back