26. Tampa Bay
27. Arizona [Via Houston]
28. Buffalo
29. Detroit
30. Baltimore
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Last edited by a moderator:
His Delusional. His dad had a net worth of 30+ mil so what his struggled for ? Nothing. When other prospect have grown up dirt poor and them just getting to college was a major struggle. Total red flag for me on him his undraftable. Talk about the ego who would want to coach him other than his dad ?

Why aren't the media jumping all over this like they did Caleb.
At a guess it's because Williams was likely pick 1 whereas Sanders is nowhere near that.

His Delusional. His dad had a net worth of 30+ mil so what his struggled for ? Nothing. When other prospect have grown up dirt poor and them just getting to college was a major struggle. Total red flag for me on him his undraftable. Talk about the ego who would want to coach him other than his dad ?

Why aren't the media jumping all over this like they did Caleb.
He struggled to read a script. did you miss the google ad he did with his brother about buying mum a kitchen appliance?

Thats the Commanders. Theres been reports almost every day theyre set on each of the QBs
There is a parallel universe where the Commanders trade up to number 1 to secure McCarthy and the Bears pick up even more draft capital and take Willimas at #2. That would be hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The less I see/hear from RG3 the happier I am, just a terrible "analyst". The worst out there.

He was actually not too bad for awhile I thought, but seems to be trending down the 'shock jock' route for hits recently.

Even when he tries being serious he's completely wrong, I remember last offseason he said he watched every snap from Russ under Hackett and it was all Hackett , Russ was still MVP candidate Russ and we would see that under Sean Payton.

Hackett does suck but clearly he didnt watch every snap like he claimed if he thought Russ was still at a MVP level. It's obvious he's just a lazy hot taker who uses who he was in a previous life to claim some sort of credibility.

I have nothing really to base it on, but I really dont rate JJ McCarthy.

Nix for me. Some of the worst footwork I have ever seen.

Daniels too his smallish frame and running style not sure it works in nfl

Actually think JJ will be a good pick

Nix for me. Some of the worst footwork I have ever seen.

Daniels too his smallish frame and running style not sure it works in nfl

Actually think JJ will be a good pick
He may be, but a top 4 pick? I dunno. But like I said, I dont have enough info outside of seeing bits and pieces of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back