Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Who played well for the Blues vs the Lions in Round 0?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep going back to review at the end of 21 by Sayers & Co. It changed the club

Brought in a tough coach
Got rid of Teague & Liddle
Finally allowed Russell to control fitness (it's why we can now run out games and most sides)
Williams McGovern are classic examples
Brought in Cook. We now have a calmness and expectation around the club. Standards
Focus on development and recruitment
Salary Cap under control.

Thanks Goodness

I keep going back to review at the end of 21 by Sayers & Co. It changed the club

Brought in a tough coach
Got rid of Teague & Liddle
Finally allowed Russell to control fitness (it's why we can now run out games and most sides)
Williams McGovern are classic examples
Brought in Cook. We now have a calmness and expectation around the club. Standards
Focus on development and recruitment
Salary Cap under control.

Thanks Goodness
Got rid of Mathieson :whitecheck:

I reckon the Kangas footy chat is the funniest of the lot. They were making some massive statements during the first half of our game...fisher better than Saad and Williams...they will fly past us etc etc
Think they need to chill a bit 😂😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching that gets the blood pumping on how good we really were the other night.
There has been a lot of memorable games that have stayed with me throughout the years, this is one of them.
As much as I want the next game to come around, I am just as content to absorb this feeling I am feeling at the moment.

Watching that gets the blood pumping on how good we really were the other night.
There has been a lot of memorable games that have stayed with me throughout the years, this is one of them.
As much as I want the next game to come around, I am just as content to absorb this feeling I am feeling at the moment.
It was magic.

Amazing footage. I didn't connect that the two moment - the intercept mark and the spoil - were in the same stretch of play. Pretty much saved a goal and set up a goal.

Being at the ground I was also impressed by the way the defence worked hard together (after the first quarter, that is 😉). But reacted quickly, communicated, worked hard to cover the opponents in the area.

One shout out that I don't think has been mentioned much is Saad on Cameron. I know Cameron had a few shots on the night, but can only think of two that were after a one on one with Saad. Saad's defensive work can be underrated, and there were plenty of times he outpointed Cameron in one on ones that Cameron usually turns into goals on most defenders.

Back