Position 2024 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

So does Sullivan have a chance of getting a few games in a row or is he out once Degoey & Titch come back?
De Goey unlikely next week and Mcreery out with concussion. Should get a start next week. Was impressive in the time he was on the ground.

So does Sullivan have a chance of getting a few games in a row or is he out once Degoey & Titch come back?

Will play again next week as de goey will miss again but long term his JS is crap.

He should play a full game next week with potentially Schultz and McCreery out as well. After that who knows but we’re an older list so high chance we don’t stay 100% fit.

Personally I think they might give him a good run (Harrison too). He’s already shown more than Fin and possibly Reef, who have had plenty of chances as sub at least.

Fly loves him; had 10 touches, every one a score involvement; the team was looking very one paced in need of freshening which he seems to have assisted with. I’m sure fly is aware that they need to seriously test some new players as they could conceivably lose both Pendles & Sidearse at the end of the year.

At $102k I’m 1000% taking the punt if he gets his 3rd game.

Darcy Jones the only one of this week’s bubble rooks that is really screaming “pick me”

Hardeman and Simpson far from convincing. Probably not a bad thing this week as most teams have other issues to deal with
Glad I chose Rarcia over Rogers last round .....if he was given a half decent role, as he was when Libba was off the ground in the last Qtr ....he showed he's a very handy player

Rogers against NORTH this week, is still an option ....if he's picked

Jones though looks good, is cheaper ....but has that R10 Bye 🤔

Needs a decent score this week vs North

I wouldn't be getting any more Suns players I think Dimma has already lost the team.:moustache:

Girl Fire GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs a decent score this week vs North

Always a worry when sun's lose .
What will dimmer do....worried 😟.

Kenny good great last week.
Folded them this week.

2 games in Darwin..will be hard to beat up there IMO.

Will take 100k from Kenny plz make it happen .

Always a worry when sun's lose .
What will dimmer do....worried 😟.

Kenny good great last week.
Folded them this week.

2 games in Darwin..will be hard to beat up there IMO.

Will take 100k from Kenny plz make it happen .
Brings back the rookie of the year - Sexton - of course!

Sullivan and Reville both $102k options for next week. Fingers crossed they do well and hold their spots.
Our injury list makes it likely, although heard he picked up a corky mid-game, hence the lower TOG number than you might expect on a team down to two on the bench and playing another debutant who played 4 quarters in the ressies that afternoon.

Brings back the rookie of the year - Sexton - of course!
Don't have anymore...
Of course you'll be a late in vs cats... he'll kick 3 inc the winning goal.
And kick start he's mooing to 400k....make that 450k ...side ways to roozee.

Heard here first..

Unlikely he's dropped.
I didn't see the game .

Did notice dunks,Neale,dorko all got big scores.
Rowell had a down game .

Kenny was great the week before...

Suns play well up at TIO ground ...

Non SC sun's need to bank some wins away from home and tio grounds .

I didn't see the game .

Did notice dunks,Neale,dorko all got big scores.
Rowell had a down game .

Kenny was great the week before...

Suns play well up at TIO ground ...

Non SC sun's need to bank some wins away from home and tio grounds .
Agree on winning away. This year is a free hit for Dimma, he's just getting games into the kids and working on game plan. Didn't watch last night so can't comment, but the Lions usually bash up the Suns.

Agree on winning away. This year is a free hit for Dimma, he's just getting games into the kids and working on game plan. Didn't watch last night so can't comment, but the Lions usually bash up the Suns.
Didn't watch it either, and they're a part of a double-header next week so will watch the other game......no good for the heart when I watch them...:'(
Hope things change before it's time to go..

Didn't watch it either, and they're a part of a double-header next week so will watch the other game......no good for the heart when I watch them...:'(
Hope things change before it's time to go..
They will be right. Finally got a good coach and the list is bursting with talent.

I knew Rogers was a trap.
Yep, I got him anyway.
And he was part of a boost…..
Just couldn’t see much on the horizon and my rookies are all maxed out and about to bleed money.
Of course the rookie I traded him for (Sharp) scored 80…. sigh

I knew Rogers was a trap.
Yep, I got him anyway.
And he was part of a boost…..
Just couldn’t see much on the horizon and my rookies are all maxed out and about to bleed money.
Of course the rookie I traded him for (Sharp) scored 80…. sigh
Sun's generally go well in Darwin, if he can go 70+ this week against North he should be ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back