Game Day 2024 Round 02 Sydney v Essendon @ SCG @ 7:30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of a sudden I want parker and Adams back in quick smart. We're not always going to match up well against certain teams. Essendons structural lines are working well giving them first hands at the spill of most contests so far.

We're superior on the turnover but this is going to be a nervous watch imo. Gotta crank up that outside pressure theyre just collecting way too easily.

Honestly a pretty great sign to be in front given the start and the fact that I still don't think we're really on just yet.
Shows that we've really matured as a side... in previous years it may have taken us until the second half or 4th quarter to start turning the game. To be able to do it within the quarter is really promising.

Sorry, but Grundy needs to do better.

We are getting murdered in clearances.
He started poorly, but I think the problem was more a lack of accountability from our midfielders. Let them waltz it out of there way too easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL Add with the country folk was filmed down here in GTown with locals as the extras. My mechanic was one of them. He is one of the “fitter” players🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back