Game Day 2024 Round 02 Sydney v Essendon @ SCG @ 7:30 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Much better. Tightened up in the midfield a bit. 32-21 clearances when at one point it was 24-10 their way.

Nowhere near over yet. Don’t concede early and don’t fade out like last year

I don't mind Corey's endeavour, he just doesn't look strong enough for seniors. He's tried to tackle a bunch of times but just bounced off.

I don't know if he needs to work on his core or what. He could have had 3 goals tonight, and he'd probably have looked better around the ground if he'd held space and looked for cheapies. Instead he's been drawn in and ended up looking like a boy playing against men.

It's not a horrible game, but it's not been his game. It's looked worse than I think it has been.

I sure remember jmacs

Corey has had a few looks now tho. He can find the ball just no end product. Poor with ball in hand and decision making, can tell the step up is too quick for him at this stage. The others have leaned into it and showed progression. It's make or break for him the next few opportunities otherwise he'll.end up in James Bell territory
The one thing I would say about him is that he is very left footed. Almost every opportunity he’s had tonight he’s been on the right side of the field being hemmed to the boundary. It might assist him to try and use the right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back