Preview 2024 Round 10 Sydney v Carlton (SCG) Friday 17th May 7.40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack martin ruled out

williams and pittonet were a test. final training today.

We don’t loose this

More often than not we respect top 8 opposition so we show up at the bounce doesnt mean we will win! but unlikely to put in a stinker.

Obviously Carlton have had recent success against us with a reasonable 3-2 record in the last 5 games but we are much better this time around while they have remained around the mark with a few key injuries heading into Friday night.

Pittonet might play but will be significantly impacted with a broken finger under a compression glove.

But do we lose it?
At risk of incurring the ire of the moderators by taking this back to an English language discussion, your question highlights the peculiarities and annoyances of the English language.

Lose vs loose
But choose vs chose

(and yes, I know loose and chose don't rhyme - it's more the inconsistent spelling of lose and choose).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant stop thinking about the Richmond game when they had 5 of their top ten out. But I have been watching Carlton close this year and Cottrell being out is the straw that broke the camels back. He has been having an amazing year and see him as one of their side lifters like our papley when we are down. Sydney by 39 now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back