Preview 2024 Round 10 Sydney v Carlton (SCG) Friday 17th May 7.40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker is a monty to play, prolly give Roberts a spell and shuffle the deck. Will be interesting to see how he and Adams co-exist. How many Centre Bounces has Adams actually had?
Round 9: 33%
Round 8: 22%
Round 7: 27%
averaging 28% for the season
for referencing, Errol is averaging 36%

I cant stop thinking about the Richmond game when they had 5 of their top ten out. But I have been watching Carlton close this year and Cottrell being out is the straw that broke the camels back. He has been having an amazing year and see him as one of their side lifters like our papley when we are down. Sydney by 39 now
Cottrell played AA level each game against us. Holman was another one.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Parker is a monty to play, prolly give Roberts a spell and shuffle the deck. Will be interesting to see how he and Adams co-exist. How many Centre Bounces has Adams actually had?
Why shuffle our defence when we're already down a man? And Roberts is fine I seriously have no idea why people keep calling for him to be dropped.

Avatar bet says Parker is playing VFL

Yes well, forgive me for being nervous because these are they type of games when we can tell in the first 5 mins we're in for a shellacking.

Im real nervous, feel like media cant wait for us to lose

Even with their outs there's still Curnow and McKay up front which are awful matchups especially with no McCartin.
Cripps and Walsh are contested beasts who could easily win the centre bounce clearances the bulk of the time and just hack forwards to bad matchups.

Yes well, forgive me for being nervous because these are they type of games when we can tell in the first 5 mins we're in for a shellacking.
First centre bounce, weird ruck free against Grundy, handball that was a throw to Walsh, contested mark to McKay who was "blocked" by Blakey and he kicks the goal. All wholst BT exclaims "Boy oh boy wow wee! Those Brave Blues are on from the very start!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was true in other years, not this year. I think this team, this season, can come back from any position, such is the ability we've shown so far to run out games.
Melbourne were over five goals down at half time last week and still only lost by a point.

That was true in other years, not this year. I think this team, this season, can come back from any position, such is the ability we've shown so far to run out games.
Melbourne were over five goals down at half time last week and still only lost by a point.
I think we can run over them if we have to but I would rather not have to

I've heard of a thing called 'Muphry's Law' which is where you reply to an email correcting their spelling and grammar only to make a mistake yourself. I have done that a few times (to my horror).
d50a2026-d220-43f7-9cb7-be814eca3857_text.gif

Why shuffle our defence when we're already down a man? And Roberts is fine I seriously have no idea why people keep calling for him to be dropped.

Don't get it at all, tell me how many goals his opponent kicked last week...give you a hint it's round and one figure...he is playing as a small defender basically his main job is wait for it...not let his opponent kick a bag. Yeah his possessions were down who really cares, he's allowed one down week in that regard, but them again Blakey had it near 30 times so it's working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back