Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will trade out comben + graham/clohesy and darcy (im holding fyfe at least for now last night wasnt a good game to judge freo guys on).

Will give me about 1.3 mil for 3 players (need at least one defender)

Trying to work out if i go
Ryan (best defender i dont have but i also have young which is a consideration) and a value mid probably one of anderson/trac/brayshaw.

Or do i bite the bullet and grab serong (its killing me not having him) and a cheaper defender-sinclair, nas, holmes all candidates.

3rd trade will be the best cheap rookie available.

Thanks for that - cautious now.
How about Stewart? Cooked? Just doesn’t seem to be the Stewart of former years
In many ways it’s why your mob got a six goal head start. We conceded clearances as we have done all year (the new plan) but our defence fell apart. Did a good job negating Lever.

Bloke very close to joining the never again list. Started him last year. Injured at quarter time in Round 1. Said he’d be out for 4-5. Traded him. Missed one and came back firing. Started him this year instead of Ryan (they were the two I was flipping between) and he’s barely cracked a ton. He’s the first luxury trade I make.

In many ways it’s why your mob got a six goal head start. We conceded clearances as we have done all year (the new plan) but our defence fell apart. Did a good job negating Lever.

Bloke very close to joining the never again list. Started him last year. Injured at quarter time in Round 1. Said he’d be out for 4-5. Traded him. Missed one and came back firing. Started him this year instead of Ryan (they were the two I was flipping between) and he’s barely cracked a ton. He’s the first luxury trade I make.
The emergence of Zac Guthrie has killed Stewart's scoring capability. They are both similar players now.

I don't think we will ever see the days of Stewart scoring 150 again.

Picking Stewart over Ryan at the start of the season was one of those sliding doors moments for me.

Picking Stewart over Ryan at the start of the season was one of those sliding doors moments for me.
Ditto. Thought he was underpriced because of his injury 18 in Round 1.

Guthrie has been immense.

Can't trade out Wilson, Clohesy and SDarcy, which really limits my trade options. Plus only $27,800 itb doesn't help.

Bank + Graham + Howes = $599k

Might not even be able to afford NWM + Sully/Reville

Maybe gotta look at Richards + Sully/Reville

Or maybe just a single downgrade for Sully/Reville

Or god forbid NO TRADES?!

With all my rookies mooing and waiting on Graham to be picked again, Libba and Howes will definitely be my trade outs.

Now which Essendon kent to bring in :think:

Roberts and Cadman can get the f@rk out of here.

Dunkley in as a POD to finish off my mids.
Two weeks before his Bye? May as well wait mate.

Can't trade out Wilson, Clohesy and SDarcy, which really limits my trade options. Plus only $27,800 itb doesn't help.

Bank + Graham + Howes = $599k

Might not even be able to afford NWM + Sully/Reville

Maybe gotta look at Richards + Sully/Reville

Or maybe just a single downgrade for Sully/Reville

Or god forbid NO TRADES?!

Yeah same here ill have to hold clohesy and darcy another week now. I was going to trade comben too but 98 and mac andrew 119 complicate it.
Will have to trade graham and consider who else goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe -> Reville/Sullivan
Howes -> any premo defender not named Luke Ryan.

Problem is that the only one I really want (Martin) has an absolutely abhorrent bye for my structure. Will have to wait and see, but with North/Tigers/Suns next three, might just to just bite the bullet.

Fyfe -> Reville/Sullivan
Howes -> any premo defender not named Luke Ryan.

Problem is that the only one I really want (Martin) has an absolutely abhorrent bye for my structure. Will have to wait and see, but with North/Tigers/Suns next three, might just to just bite the bullet.

Can trade a Brisbane player instead. Zorko should go nuclear next week. I can see Neale and Dunkley going 150+ too.

Thoughts on Hayden Young? Pretty shocking score this week

Can trade a Brisbane player instead. Zorko should go nuclear next week. I can see Neale and Dunkley going 150+ too.
Need a defender – trading Fyfe means I can finally put Wilson on the ground, as opposed to Howes/Graham at D6.

Three maxed out spuds >
Marshall + Livingston + Petracca
I think
But honestly, the Marshall thing doesn't make sense if Jordon aka 'Sleeps with the Lights on' aka 'soft****' Sweet gets up.
That was kind if the idea in the first place, to have his points on-field.
And Petracca: Hmmm, very FWD this week, but if there's a bloke that can still score with a role like that, it's probably Petracca, and the price is decent.
Would rather Sullivan than Luke Livingston, I presume, but Livingston allows.getting Whacko Jacko into.the forwards.
This post sponsored by alcohol and the letters F U Clarko

Need a defender – trading Fyfe means I can finally put Wilson on the ground, as opposed to Howes/Graham at D6.
Fyfe.was.(and all due props to them for fronting up on Friday, tbh) an abomination on Friday, and if you're not prepared to hold and hope he survives at least another 4-5 weeks and pumps out two bigguns, piss him off.
Got caught unnecessarily.instead of just dishing off hands to the first option, had two of the worst turnovers by foot I've ever seen that resulted in two goal swings, and then by the end his.confidence in his own kicking was so shot he elected to dish off a hospital ball by hand instead of taking an extremely gettable shot (for anyone not named Jacky Laser Billings).

If it works.with your plans,.cop the unfortunate cash dip.at the worst time.and give him the arse.

What do I do here kenties?

All I know is that Roberts and Cadman have to go.

Thinking of trading out Roberts (replacing with Comben) and trading Cadman to one of the 2 $102k rookies.

Should I grab a cheap Oliver to complete my midfield?

Martin and Houston can be my next targets since they are falling in price.

Leaning towards getting a cheap Oliver in to complete my midfield as he is playing West Coast next week.

i need a few bargain options going forward to finish my team hence grabbing Oliver and waiting for Martin and Houston to drop in price and then I'll grab them both within the next few weeks.

All thoughts appreciated.

T1.JPG

Last edited:
someone to jayden short.

Hoping to be able to go Howes and Dempsey out and one of the 102k rookies and whitfield in
Whitfield score pretty fair when you consider (at least in the bits and pieces I saw) that he was copping attention.
Still racked up possies, came home like Puffing Billy.
Quite the seagull renaissance, mon dieu, sacre bleu, baguette, dans le monde, contre temps croque monsieur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back