Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmes for a quick cash-grab anyone?

-32 BE. Heat map suggests a shift in role.

Could make $100k in two weeks
Excited Gold GIF

Can't say i love Jacksons current form and Darcy return is imminent. I would personally choose Zorko only if you put the VC on him this week or Rankine who has West Coast and Richmond in the next month and is now getting CBAS.

I will be bringing in Rankine next week.
Yep. I’m keen on Zorko, Rankine, and LJ for 3 of the forward positions.

Jacko will be useful cover during the byes, and he has the best of them.

My round 14/15 byes are relatively cooked, but, fluck the byes.

That's a strong team mate - not much to complain about really!
My only real complaint is a lack of the high end players like Serong, Ryan and Butters - cash gen might become an issue as well.

If I’ve got a spare trade and some cash I might look to sideways an underperforming premo to one of the aforementioned after their bye.

Dyu reckon anyone will take the bait?

We’ll just keep it between us mate.

No one will know.

I started the kent and copped his Round 1 score of 35 then a 5 week holiday.
He needs to take a long walk off a short pier :moustache:

My mid premiums:

Serong
Bont
Dawson
Walsh
Gulden
Green
Rozee

Who do we think is the best mid outside of the above group? Money no issue.

Do I go a Merrett/Butters/Rowell, or do I go a bit cheaper for Trac or even Oliver?
Works towards getting all of those three before getting a lower tier mid IMO - Merrett first. Rowell can wait a bit longer

Rogers to Breville/Sullivan worth it or nah? Got the cash to do Reid to Zorko this week, more so thinking about future upgrades. Leaves me with $130k... potentially enough to swap Wilson for Houston in the next 2 weeks. 🤔

Reckon Rogers has cash to make but likely going to be a slow burn. Can see more shite scores with that small forward role. But I'm trying to squeeze every penny with rookies now so I can stack my bench once I complete my side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what to do this week guys, help would be seriously appreciated:

View attachment 1989857

Was originally thinking of trading Hore and Biggie out to Sullivan and Reville to generate a $130k bank, as anything else requires culling a rookie early. Now looking at a sub-score in DEF though with Sexton a likely sub.

What would you do?
Wait on the Suns game and see how Sexton goes. If he scores well enough, just do Biggie to your preferred rookie. If he doesn't, maybe look at downgrading one of Graham/Rogers and upgrading Kerch if you're in a position where you can't wear the poor score this week.

Edit: I'm assuming Kerch gets managed from here, if you back him to be a D7/M9 at worst you might prefer to keep him.

I back it.

I think Graham will be back in the next few weeks and make some more cash but Zorko and Stewart likely won't get any cheaper, for a while so worth it IMO.
Thanks, yeah it's hard getting rid of Graham, but I think it's the right choice. Was considering getting rid of Darcy or Comben instead, but they are still playing consistently and have good js (will get rid of them once they max out)

Wait on the Suns game and see how Sexton goes. If he scores well enough, just do Biggie to your preferred rookie. If he doesn't, maybe look at downgrading one of Graham/Rogers and upgrading Kerch if you're in a position where you can't wear the poor score this week.

Edit: I'm assuming Kerch gets managed from here, if you back him to be a D7/M9 at worst you might prefer to keep him.
Can’t touch Graham/Rogers once the Suns game starts though?

If I bench Sexton I have to get Jackson, if I field Sexton I can afford Rankine at the expense of Fyfe. Problem is I can’t loop sexton because he ends up in the defence if I keep Fyfe 😭

5/6
4/8
1/2
3/6

Can be a misleading statistic of team strength though, I bought Dawson in for a avg of 121 vs if I picked Walsh 105. An in form Dawson probably beats a few of the current top 10 for ROS average.

If people bring Ryan at 131 and end of season it finishes at 120 your not getting a 120 player your getting a 112 player which is not worth the price of 666k, so averages are a good indicator of potential but can be misleading if looking at your team versus season averages.
Yep it only matters what they average while they’re in your team. All about timing and price

Strongly disagree. Who cares about the HUN making more $$$. Reduce the trades back to 20-25. More variation in final teams. Was a much better game 10 years ago.
Totally agree. Too many trades devalued that currency and made socially acceptable such wonders as correction trades and the roughie. People who trade out premos or go a week early on bubble rookies used to lose at SC. And no rolling lockout so we can set and forget on a Friday

Trouble is mid-pricers are s**t. Who wants a season of wondering if this is the week Zac Fisher goes back to being a spud? Or having to hold him when he does as there isn't enough cash to upgrade.

The magic number has been going up each year anyway forcing coaches to start more mid-prciers., that combined with extra trades make mid-pricers much more common than they used to be.
Yeah cost of living’s not helping either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back