Trades 2024 Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byes start after next round is it worth keeping Rankine as its best 18?
I only traded in Rankine this week and would normally trade a 3 week hammy but maybe it’s worth considering holding with best 18 coming up.
No doubt he’s a top 6 forward so I think I’ve talked myself into holding.
Feels weird never held when I’ve got trades left.
Short term pain long term gain.
Somebody reassure me.

I only traded in Rankine this week and would normally trade a 3 week hammy but maybe it’s worth considering holding with best 18 coming up.
Somebody reassure me.

Roughy him back in when he comes back imo.

Somebody reassure me.
Nah probs the other way round to be honest, even more pertinent to trade him because it's best 18.

Also, if it's a 3 week hammy, you get him back for 1 week and then he's off again in Rd 15 for his bye

Gotta trade I'd say

Jones > Richards

I'll have 300k in the bank and I have no idea what I'll do with my 2nd trade. I might hold onto it unless sweet is out too.

I have Yeo and Rankine but I've traded so many premos already and both won't be out long. I have 16 trades left after trading Jones.

Scoops drinking his own bathwater a touch here, but nailed those price projections.
Apex predator in this space.
You snooze, you lose, Bricedog Mitchell.
If that is your real name.
King Kong Puppet GIF by Tony Awards

Early thoughts is to bring in 2x Richards

-D.Jones to J.Richards
-Fyfe to E.Richards
$11.6k itb

Can loop S.Darcy and J.Richards at F6 with Livingstone this week

I expect Sweet will return, as Visentini will be tired and he just got out-muscled by Meek

Leaves my team looking like this with 15 trades left:
1716123874057.png

Just the 1 upgrade left at F6. Sweet and Darcy can get me that. No clue who to bring in though.

That then leaves me with 13 trades to bye flip and luxury upgrade, to try get a couple of Ryan/Serong/Butters/Zerrett/etc for the run home.

Somebody reassure me.

Nah probs the other way round to be honest, even more pertinent to trade him because it's best 18.

Also, if it's a 3 week hammy, you get him back for 1 week and then he's off again in Rd 15 for his bye

Gotta trade I'd say
I've had Rankin since Round 0, so I blame the kents that jumped on this week for breaking him!

Anyhoo, this is mighty tempting.... is it a no-brainer?

1716124108638.png

What to do with gulden, becoming a bit of a concern.
I know you don’t trade and it’s a luxury but love to know what people are thinking
Must be a frustrating own. He's certainly dropped off this year.

Having the first bye sucks, whoever you luxury upgrade him to will have a bye after.

I think you have to hold at this point, he's not worth much.

Maybe aim to swap him to Serong/Butters in rd14 (after their bye) or Zerrett in rd15 (after his bye).

Rankine to Sexton. First roughy plenty of money to make.
Graham to Rowell.
5 Rookies to get off field
Clothesline
Wilson
Reid
Darcy
Sexton (counting as a rookie as I will upgrade)
Team worth 13.4 mill, 17 trades left after these 2. Ranked 1389
On target for a top 1k finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at:

HGarcia to Richards/Freijah
Fyfe to Butters
Surely Hugo gets another crack in the next few weeks. Don't know why they dropped him in the first place.

What to do with gulden, becoming a bit of a concern.
I know you don’t trade and it’s a luxury but love to know what people are thinking
It's funny, because he looks well off his output last year, yet his stats for the most part are pretty much the exact same.

The two big differences have been that he's spent very little time as an inside mid so his tackle numbers are down and his disposal efficiency/score involvements are down.

In any case, I don't think he'll be a top midfielder this year, but if I had him I'd only trade him if I didn't have other pressing issues.

Does Visenti hold his spot over Sweet? If so, is it worth considering the Sweet to Visenti downgrade for cash gen and the bye points? Visenti on the bubble and averaging 85.

is laird a good trade target with their easy draw and late bye? not sure what either mid targets there are

Does Visenti hold his spot over Sweet? If so, is it worth considering the Sweet to Visenti downgrade for cash gen and the bye points? Visenti on the bubble and averaging 85.
Maybe but probably not as Visentini might be replaced by Sweet the round after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back