Autopsy 2024 Round 3 Bruising Blues Too Much For Roos

Who played well for the Blues in Round 3 vs North?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the replay a while ago and have a look at Vossy on the bench with 10 minutes to play in the last q.

Charlie had just limped off but his unbelievable intensity on what was happening out on the ground was amazing/scary.

You would think scores were level in a GF not 9 goals up and game in the bag.

Very impressive, there will be no relaxing here........ HERE,NO RELAXING! 😍

He will not rest till holding up 17 and even then not for long I feel.

Watched the replay a while ago and have a look at Vossy on the bench with 10 minutes to play in the last q.

Charlie had just limped off but his unbelievable intensity on what was happening out on the ground was amazing/scary.

You would think scores were level in a GF not 9 goals up and game in the bag.

Very impressive, there will be no relaxing here........ HERE,NO RELAXING! 😍

He will not rest till holding up 17 and even then not for long I feel.
Huge turnaround by playing group since the players bonding session at curnows farms….amazing the effect of swimming naked in the dam 😂

76 tackles yesterday. 27 in the first quarter.

We had 33 against Essendon in Round 13 last season!

Regardless of opposition, that is how you win games.

I agree. We're not only tackling more, we're tackling better. Getting turnovers and frees from our tackles. The other improvement has been our ball movement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this might sound crazy but can we play both Hollands and Martin?

Owies/Motlop/Durdin/Orazio are the smalls.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think they’ll pick Martin if he can show some fitness.
None of those guys can take a pack mark and his pressure and ability to hold the ball in set him apart.

I think we are a long way off knowing our best forward line combo

Charlie McKay & Martin are the pillars for me
Fogarty is impressing me for his defence alone. Can we then carry Cottrell and/or Cuningham if they don't do enough offensively? I think we struggle to kick enough easy goals against good opposition

IMO Motlop we need. Has some X factor. E.Hollands as High HF/midfielder looks good so far

I am hoping Fantasia steps us as he brings what we need. Speed and smarts. Durdin has similar traits but hasn't produced enough, yet.

Owies is a good solid player that will bob up and do his job

Moir looks extremely talented but I don't think he's ready yet

Without SOS and everyone up and running, this is our best forward line setup.
EHollands McKay Fogarty
Martin Curnow Motlop
One of Durdin or Fantasia on the bench.

I’m calling it - he won’t see out his contract and wouldn’t surprise me if he pulls the pin after this season.

You can see it in his eyes - he’s lost the spark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I just don't think he's enjoying finding out he's not god's gift to coaching - its actually the players who win games. Massive ego getting punctured.

Absolute turd of a bloke.

Kennedy had his best game so far this year around the ball - his use of body and attack on the ball was great.

Much better on ball than up forward.

Yes Kennedy seemed to spend more time in the midfield. Sent a reminder to the coaches of how good a player he is. So strong and combines really well with Cripps. I thought he was good and can get better.

Great to have a stress free win for a change. While we weren't competing against a strong team, it was good to see an improvement in scoring, although improvement is still needed with delivery into the forward line.

While he wasn't our best player, I think Lachie Fogarty is such an important player with his forward line pressure. Loved his game today.

Percentage baby!
That is what I liked about yesterday too. It was nice to sit back and enjoy the win and not feel so stressed waiting for the siren.

Back