Autopsy 2024 Round 1 Blues hold on in yet another heartstopper

Who played well for the Blues in Round 1 vs the Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I quite like Andyy posts . Considered and respectful well played👍

Thank you, that's a very kind thing to say.

I see it like this; if we were at a house party or pub etc on a non-game day would we be at each other's throats? No. And that's a great thing about AFL. Soccer fans like getting into riots and punch ons but we don't do that sort of stuff.

I try to keep my forum chat the same as a face to face chat but some people get nasty behind their keyboards which is silly.

Thank you, that's a very kind thing to say.

I see it like this; if we were at a house party or pub etc on a non-game day would we be at each other's throats? No. And that's a great thing about AFL. Soccer fans like getting into riots and punch ons but we don't do that sort of stuff.

I try to keep my forum chat the same as a face to face chat but some people get nasty behind their keyboards which is silly.

Respect and common sense on a footy forum; you're a rare individual around here.

When my wife and I were leaving the footy last Thursday, we remarked to each other how great the banter is between rival fans and that violence is rare. Long may the culture continue.

first 6 spots on the ladder interstate teams bar us, waving the flag for victoria - tough gig but someone has to do it.........

Waving the flag for Carlton supporters you mean - riiiiiight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another step for Carroll. Dow who? 😁

Can’t wait for one of vanilla Dow games he was known for at Carlton, so Saint supporters can start telling everyone that will listen that he’s a better player than our entire midfield brigade.

You could make the case for Cripps and Charlie as well and would potentially have a 33.3% split of support in that poll.

My argument would be that the gap between Weitering and his replacement is much larger than Cripps and his replacement.

Also, having someone who can eliminate the impact of the oppo’s key forward is a direct impact on winning games (not that Cripps doesn’t impact this).
absolutely agree, although i'd also say the the midfield mix of 6-7 can cover 1 or 2 massive talents being missing far more than the defence missing 1 of maybe 2 key defensive backs.

absolutely agree, although i'd also say the the midfield mix of 6-7 can cover 1 or 2 massive talents being missing far more than the defence missing 1 of maybe 2 key defensive backs.
I’m just rapt we now have a team that can cover valuable outs, how quickly people forget the dark days so closely past, the way Voss and co have the team playing to a structured game plan that doesn’t necessarily rely on one or two superstar players is cause for celebration, our most valuable asset sits on the bench for mine and long shall it remain that way. 😁😁👍👍👍

Back