Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

No brainer trades:
View attachment 1938900

After this I have 255k left and the team below, and I want to boost. Need some opinions.

I'm leaning most towards T.Berry to Powell. Other option is Wines to Butters/Serong. Anyone else have any ideas how to fix this dumpster fire?

View attachment 1938903
berry/sexton to powell? im considering sexton to powell. but you could also save the trade and go for one more cash rise. Might be a bit slow though, 2 weeks for +30k potentially

No brainer trades:
View attachment 1938900

After this I have 255k left and the team below, and I want to boost. Need some opinions.

I'm leaning most towards T.Berry to Powell. Other option is Wines to Butters/Serong. Anyone else have any ideas how to fix this dumpster fire?

View attachment 1938903
I'm debating getting Powell, or upgrading Wines too.

As meh as Wines is, he can probably wait. He's scoring ok, will nudge up a little in price this week and can be turned into whichever SP drops a bit in price at some point.

How’s Coffield? Can’t say I saw any of the Dogs game, what did he do?

Massimo is definitely in for one of Gibcus/Reid. Hayden Young probably has to go, likely targets a Sheezel or NWM. And then whoever the best rookie def left is for Reid/Coffield maybe.

How’s Coffield? Can’t say I saw any of the Dogs game, what did he do?

Massimo is definitely in for one of Gibcus/Reid. Hayden Young probably has to go, likely targets a Sheezel or NWM. And then whoever the best rookie def left is for Reid/Coffield maybe.
Shoulder. Ded, trade him.

As meh as Wines is, he can probably wait. He's scoring ok, will nudge up a little in price this week and can be turned into whichever SP drops a bit in price at some point.
I would suggest in most cases it's a good idea to keep wines for at least this week and reassess. He's decent coverage and wines to green next week looks delicious

I'm set on getting Massimo, Powell and Sharp in.

I'm sure that Tsatas and SBerry are two of the guys to go.

The only decision I have to make is which defender to turf for Massimo.

Hore and Coffield aren't worth enough. Which means going early on Howes. Which was the plan.

Until I began to seriously entertain the idea of trading out NickyD. My boy.

And I think I've thought myself into it.

He will fall in value with his recent nasty score in his rolling average, he probably gets a McGuiness tag and then the week after he has a bye.

I'll get him back after his bye for less.

In the past I would have scoffed at someone proposing this, but with 40 trades I think anything that will raise your team value quickly is worth looking at.

I'll be able to use the cash to get Flanders or Green after their bye. And Howes can continue to grow in value for a bit.

Think I'm gonna do it

I am in the same boat, but is averaging 90 and going ok - happy to leave him for now and potentially turn him into a Dawson or Oliver in a couple of weeks.

berry/sexton to powell? im considering sexton to powell. but you could also save the trade and go for one more cash rise. Might be a bit slow though, 2 weeks for +30k potentially

Yeah I'm leaning most towards Berry to Powell. Berrys cash gen will stop very soon. I think Sexton has much better SP so has a lot of cash gen to go, just needs a spike game.

Wines is just pissing me off because he could've been Crouch or Setterfield. I think he becomes Dawson soon though.

Close call. I don't think Jacksons scoring is sustainable. He looks very good and would be useful when gawndy have the byes. Your essentially paying full price though
If Powell keeps this up he seems 200k underpriced and the left over cash you have this week pretty much gets you a good upgrade next week lots of good premos have the bye this week.
That's why I say Powell
Wines to green next week would improve your mids
Yep good points mate, was thinking of getting Powell next week for Billings but if I grab him this week I might be able to grab Flanders and green next week. It will be close with cash

No brainer trades:
View attachment 1938900

View attachment 1938903
I'd go TBerry to Powell. Wines is scoring OK for his price and Berry out gives you an extra player this week

Price guru’s worst case after next round how do we think Young & NWM prices will compare. Already done 3 trades this week.

With $38k in bank I’m thinking I should be ok for that trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have that same switch option with daicos. do you think bring in stewart or butters?
l decided to redo my trades and went Rowell> Butters
Sexton> S. Darcy
l didnt use an extra trade of Z. Reid to Brown (Richmond) as the score gained may not have been counted anyway....

So the projected score went from 1855 to 1835...

Why would you trade Rowell out
l needed a premium player who was playing as l had to many from GWS and GC and my playing 18 would have been weaker if l didnt ....Rowell to Butters seems a good option...

If Naicos doesnt perform next week then he will be out and replaced by Rowell or Stewart..

l needed a premium player who was playing as l had to many from GWS and GC and my playing 18 would have been weaker if l didnt ....Rowell to Butters seems a good option...

If Naicos doesnt perform next week then he will be out and replaced by Rowell or Stewart..
I guess if you’ve got too many gc and gws players, Rowell could be a top ten mid though

Ok TBerry to Powell
or
Young to Stewart

Next week plan is to upgrade Wines to Touk and get Darcy in for someone not sure who yet tho

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok TBerry to Powell
or
Young to Stewart

Next week plan is to upgrade Wines to Touk and get Darcy in for someone not sure who yet tho

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Berry to Powell.
l also thought about getting it Stewart but seeing as the are playing the Hawks thought that the ball might not get into the cats backline as much there by not giving Stewart a good score....l may be wrong though....

I have no idea what to do..... very thin down back

1711331422651.png

Next step probably trade out one of injured defenders on bench then swing Yeo back and assess and get rid of Sexton for Sam Darcy maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back