Trades 2024 Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm doubling down and getting McKay for Hogan

200.gif
LOL .....if at first you don't succeed ....try, try, again

Agh!
Now you’ve got me second guessing my T Berry to McKercher trade…
Kerch has probably already spent enough time in defence for DPP. Only needs 34% he's already played 2 full games there out of the 6 they will calculate it off after round 6.
He may get moved to a wing or into the mids at some stage but thats just a possibility not a for gone conclusion.
Are you really going to ignore one of the best rookies of the year because he may move to a wing and only average 80 in two months time?

We get hung up on seagulls because they score us awesome points. Its probably the easiest position on the ground. (If you can kick) Hence shittrucks like hall excelling there. You get these high end picks like daicos Reid Sheezal and Kerch coming into the league brimming with confidence and it's a great idea to give them a nice easy role to retain that confidence.

I don't see Kerch moving for at least a couple of months.

Kerch has probably already spent enough time in defence for DPP. Only needs 34% he's already played 2 full games there out of the 6 they will calculate it off after round 6.
He may get moved to a wing or into the mids at some stage but thats just a possibility not a for gone conclusion.
Are you really going to ignore one of the best rookies of the year because he may move to a wing and only average 80 in two months time?
I'm grabbing McKerch this week for one of the GC wookies ..

I'm grabbing McKerch this week for one of the GC wookies ..
I feel guilty.
I stopped talking him up after his bad preseason game because whinny bitches had heard too much north talk.
I laughed at every team without Kerch and fielding berry
Now I feel a bit mean lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone consider Grundy to Xerri now after getting a bit of a look at both?

I had a thought;

Grundy to Xerri
Gibcus to D’Ambrosio

Luxury trade if I decided;

Dawson to Butters

Thoughts?

I wish I was more keen on Nas because I know the first trade makes more sense, but I’m leaning towards the second one. IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2146.jpeg

Looking like it could be a Mc boost round.

Gibcus- Massimo
Windsor- Dempsey/Sharp
Berry- Powell

Only traded in Berry this round but his cash gen will dry up after that score on weekend. Powell scoring well and money to be made there.

Windsor going ok, reluctant to get rid of but it’s the only way I can get Powell in. Dempsey/Sharp scoring as well and are cheaper.

I wish I was more keen on Nas because I know the first trade makes more sense, but I’m leaning towards the second one.View attachment 1939617
View attachment 1939618
Steele And NWM more likely to not be close to their current prices down the track. Serong could drop one bad score and u can save a lot of $. Can get 2 premo’s in instead of 1 excluding Powell so id say 1 is probably the slightly better move

Steele And NWM more likely to not be close to their current prices down the track. Serong could drop one bad score and u can save a lot of $. Can get 2 premo’s in instead of 1 excluding Powell so id say 1 is probably the slightly better move
In my head Nas falls into the same category as Young and Martin. He very well might be ahead of them but I just haven’t been able to convince myself on him yet

I get the benefit of high end premos during best 18 but it will hurt your cash gen in the coming weeks if you miss the North boys
Absolutely. Which I why I’ll most likely go with this trade sitch pending team selection.

IMG_3223.jpeg

$385k slush fund to bribe any and all parties next week into improving my high end premos.

For all you Young holders, you can thank me later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back