Or

HReid to SDarcy
Wines to TGreen
Somebody to Flanders

We'll see...

Just want to get through the round without a LTI first🤞

I’m guessing we’re all going Darcy next week then

Watch us all break him this weekend when he spits out a 32
He's up against the Eagles. Dogs team score will be huge, so he'll go big again no doubt

Sexton to Darcy I guess.

If Wines/Martin go sub-90/100 and Butters/Serong go ******* tropical again then I may boost those kents out.

Can’t be carrying faux-premos in the midfield.

Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Really hoping Martin sorts that kicking boot this week otherwise he goes.

Will be a watch and act on which id pricer goes up but I'll be looking at either Flanders or Miller next week to join me.

Really hoping Martin sorts that kicking boot this week otherwise he goes.

Will be a watch and act on which id pricer goes up but I'll be looking at either Flanders or Miller next week to join me.
Hoping so too, mate.

Realistically I should’ve only started one speculative pick instead of the Wines/Young/Martin trio, but thems the breaks.

Young to average 100 from here on in, as I’ve punted him to Pluto, the kent.

I started Miller and Flanders as I thought their value outweighed the fact that they played one less SC game… however I wasn’t banking on the rest of the squad being bit on the nose.

Cupla boosts and a cupla froffs over the Easter break should help ease the pain, though.

Was going to get Butters and Seromg in this week (round 3) but Mass, Mckercher and Powell are all must haves so going to get them instead before their prices sky-rocket!

My round 4 trades will be -

Gibcus > Ryan (Have $513k in the kitty)

Jordan > Darcy

Wines > Butters

I'll target Serong in round 5 by going Fyfe\Billings > rookie and Grundy > Serong via Jackson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to get Butters and Seromg in this week (round 3) but Mass, Mckercher and Powell are all must haves so going to get them instead before their prices sky-rocket!

My round 4 trades will be -

Gibcus > Ryan (Have $513k in the kitty)

Jordan > Darcy

Wines > Butters

I'll target Serong in round 5 by going Fyfe\Billings > rookie and Grundy > Serong via Jackson.
A good plan, although Shrek could be back by then, would that colour your thinking?

Zac Dawson

Get Out Leave GIF by Harlem

Glorious piggy Tom Green

Sony GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Fyfe > Sam Darcy

CD hates him and he can't run.
Yeah unless Billings or HReid score terribly, I think he's gone for me too. BE will be 45ish. Blues and Power at AO coming up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back