Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep think you’re spot on. I’m after Merrett, Serong, English and skipping Trac all together

Yeah I'm just not sure on Trac or Bont? I think I'll go Serong this week (already have Merrett) and get a free look at the others. Serong feels pretty good to me

Edit: Also, how funny that we're both pushing up the rankings! It seems our rivalry will not but grow!

IMG_5317.jpeg

IMG_5318.jpeg

17k ITB.

Looking at either:
Cadman, Sharp, Williams OUT
Sweet, Garcia(WBD), Dawson/Touk IN
Means I will have to field Biggie or Garcia (Can LOOP)

OR

Cadman, Sharp, Williams OUT
Sweet, Rogers, Dawson/Touk IN
Means I will have to field Rogers or H.Garcia (Can LOOP)

Thoughts?

Anyone taking a look at Leek Aleer for a spot on the pine this week?
Sam Taylor to return.
Wait and see if Aleer retains spot.
Assume that is the reason for little talk.

"No your not, other problems here and it kinda feels trappy to me. Gonna wait a week, he wont always play against a one legged ruck." Saying this last night drew some discussion and I may have seen the light. My comment was weighted by my bad decision to bring in Naismith last week and the feeling that I had to stick to my bent guns.

Capture.JPG

That better? No one mention Peer pressure to me, please. Leaves it looking like this with 16k ITB.

Capture.JPG

"No your not, other problems here and it kinda feels trappy to me. Gonna wait a week, he wont always play against a one legged ruck." Saying this last night drew some discussion and I may have seen the light. My comment was weighted by my bad decision to bring in Naismith last week and the feeling that I had to stick to my bent guns.

View attachment 1974572

That better? No one mention Peer pressure to me, please. Leaves it looking like this with 16k ITB.

View attachment 1974578
yes sweet is going to be great cash gen but worth going from Naismith to sweet and then downgrading sweet again? Not sure about that

Richards looks good in the mids .
Unsure on his scoring tho
Yes but they’re not going to leave him there and play Libba down back, are they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes sweet is going to be great cash gen but worth going from Naismith to sweet and then downgrading sweet again? Not sure about that
with how ruck friendly sc scoring is he could get absolutely dominated and still s**t out a 60 and the odd 80 which is more than good for a rookie cash cow. he also has 136 in his price cycle as well for the next 2 weeks
But you said this before? I'm a simple man and easily confused.

RD8 fixture looks really exciting to me

Hopefully, my SC team can stand up much better than RD7!

I was going to do a double downgrade, but I can’t go past Anderson.

Yes, his BE is a bit high atm, but I want his points. I’ve traded Dawson in early last week, it felt right and I have the same feelings about trading in Anderson this week :)

We’ll see soon enough!

Like it! My initial thoughts were to start putting some time into my fwd line - starting too many dud rookies down there.

Thoughts on Caldwell at $496k? Averaging 104 in the last 3 weeks with North, Tigers and Eagles in the next month.
I'd love to get him, but already have too many round 14 bye players. I think he presents solid value in a line that doesn't have much, and he's a pod.

RD8 fixture looks really exciting to me

Hopefully, my SC team can stand up much better than RD7!

I was going to do a double downgrade, but I can’t go past Anderson.

Yes, his BE is a bit high atm, but I want his points. I’ve traded Dawson in early last week, it felt right and I have the same feelings about trading in Anderson this week :)

We’ll see soon enough!
I think all 3 GC mids are a good buy this week (Rowell maybe a little over priced but not sure if he comes down soon)

But you said this before? I'm a simple man and easily confused.
Good rookie yes, best option this week for sure. But if you consider 1 trade worth 100k let’s say, you’re going naismith to sweet that costs you money then I assume sweet to Livingstone at some point? So that’s 2 trades. He’s a great option if you’re going xerri, meek, Grundy for r2 or for a fwd maxed out cash cow with dpp- both options making money and not costing. Great option but just food for thought

Like it! My initial thoughts were to start putting some time into my fwd line - starting too many dud rookies down there.

Thoughts on Caldwell at $496k? Averaging 104 in the last 3 weeks with North, Tigers and Eagles in the next month.
Shiel likely back soon and parish is improving which I’d assume means less mid time for Caldwell? Worth looking into tho. Not many other options for fwd

Good rookie yes, best option this week for sure. But if you consider 1 trade worth 100k let’s say, you’re going naismith to sweet that costs you money then I assume sweet to Livingstone at some point? So that’s 2 trades. He’s a great option if you’re going xerri, meek, Grundy for r2 or for a fwd maxed out cash cow with dpp- both options making money and not costing. Great option but just food for thought
Not quite, Livingstone lurking on the fwd bench, Gawn r1 and English r2 so it's purely a waste of trades for the cash.

Trading Darcy out before Windsor

Trading Roberts out.

200.gif
Only way to make the trades work, I'll have one rookie on field between mid and def so I don't really care about keeping Roberts one more week 😂. Dawsons likely to increase more than Roberts so it would be silly to wait for Roberts to gain one more price increase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back