Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom ******* Liberatore. Start the year with a POD Premo, the bloke averages 97.2 except for the one game he delivered against the Cats with a 155, takes two weeks off, forces me to eat a donut, comes back, scores 82 and now out indefinitely.

This season…..

Trash Throw GIF by G2 Esports

This is just mind boggling to me. Averaging 82 after one ton (105) from 8 games, with a three game average of 69 before Saturday night and everyone’s jumping on after one good game. Sure, he might be back, but take a second look this Thursday against a terrific Carlton midfield. Even if he scores 120 he’s only going up 30k.

View attachment 1981527
Nothing mind boggling about it Uncle. He’s a proven SP and he passed the eye test.

This is just mind boggling to me. Averaging 82 after one ton (105) from 8 games, with a three game average of 69 before Saturday night and everyone’s jumping on after one good game. Sure, he might be back, but take a second look this Thursday against a terrific Carlton midfield. Even if he scores 120 he’s only going up 30k.

View attachment 1981527
Who do you have around his price that has this type of ceiling. I've only got $12K to spare

Tom ******* Liberatore. Start the year with a POD Premo, the bloke averages 97.2 except for the one game he delivered against the Cats with a 155, takes two weeks off, forces me to eat a donut, comes back, scores 82 and now out indefinitely.

This season…..

Trash Throw GIF by G2 Esports
Nearly 32 and is probably on the slide, mate.

uekjUKVz.gif

This is not Clarry of the last 4 yrs though, he's def underpriced but off no pre season he's not averaging more than 110 from here coming home
A 110 average for $476k?

s**t I’ll take that.

He can sit at M9 once I get Rozee for sub $500k in a couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you have around his price that has this type of ceiling. I've only got $12K to spare
Cash in a rookie to Jones. Then you’ll have more cash to spare.

Roberts and Darcy to Ryan and Jones this week.
This completes my defence.
Then looking at finishing off my mids with Rowell and Walsh (maybe Oliver) when they bottom out in a few rounds.

What's the go with Sean Darcy's calf?
He missing games or just precautionary?

I’m $3k short of bringing in Parish over Clarry.

Clarry it is.
Parish retains injury risk.
Obviously still ok price, but durability is and will remain a touch suss.

Jack Hayes entice anyone's chol?
Can play footy, Hayes.
Price shithouse Chom areas, though, and we're seeing that end in raw human tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back