Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this ******* clown. He has a boost left.

go away gtfo GIF

This is my mess of a team. Really wanted Parish but might be a safer bet to go with Zerrett.

1715084854863.png

Thinking:

Dempsey/Darcy => Jones
Roberts => Oliver (Holmes switched to DEF)
Mass => Zerrett

Anyone else I should be getting instead of Zerrett and a discounted Olliepig?

Not a bad idea but I’m struggling to get my head around trading a first year rookie back in. Roles at North change like the weather plus the extra cash should allow me to finish my mids next week.
he will score 20-30 more than Chapman each week and I think his role is set now.

Not a bad idea but I’m struggling to get my head around trading a first year rookie back in. Roles at North change like the weather plus the extra cash should allow me to finish my mids next week.
33% ownership overall.
28% of top 1% teams have him.
If you traded him out when injured, he’s only 27k more than what you got for selling him.
He’s set there IMO. Looks the Sheezel role from his debut year.
Only one trade lost to have a crack.

Think the Sweet news is bitter sweet.

Conway likely to be an in for Geelong and Stanley managed on a short break.

Worst case scenario is Sweet out, Conway in, trade Comben > Conway via Livo

Best case scenario, Sweet gets a juicy matchup against Conway.

Think the Sweet news is bitter sweet.

Conway likely to be an in for Geelong and Stanley managed on a short break.

Worst case scenario is Sweet out, Conway in, trade Comben > Conway via Livo

Best case scenario, Sweet gets a juicy matchup against Conway.
Grundy > Meek > Sweet > Conway

do it jewish GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serial killer name that one ..
Thank Christ they finally caught the prick. Never trust a hyphen. Probs full of s**t in terms of Big Sweety, too, the mongrel.
1715090733047.png

Big hello to Simeon if you're out there reading this, love your work, maaate. No hard feelings, brus.

Figjam and Mitchell one week on inj list .

Still on Patty Lipstick file .

Dog Fail GIF by Demic

My new Bont gif .

gutsroy
Bont feels like it's at least lippy they didn't test on animals. Not like ******* Zorko, little midget campaigner.
At least Bont puts himself on the line and wins the pill, Zorko's nothing but a pack skirting grub.
Did Scoops mention he doesn't like Zorks a heap? Zorko is Scoops' Tim Michell.

Bont feels like it's at least lippy they didn't test on animals. Not like ******* Zorko, little midget campaigner.
At least Bont puts himself on the line and wins the pill, Zorko's nothing but a pack skirting grub.
Did Scoops mention he doesn't like Zorks a heap?
Is that you toot Miller . 😂

gold coast suns GIF by AFL

Trades were difficult this week ....I wanted to trade-out Howes but couldn't find a way, unless I traded in Hardeman, or went early on Curtin

I am really conscious of trading in R12 players .....Jones is the best Rookie available, would have gone Sullivan had I any fattened cows in the midfield .....Howes in DEF was the one I wanted to cut the most

All my freaking Rookies are R12 (urrghh) ....so I have to cut one early (Nyuon) to bring yet another R12 player (Jones) in

Oliver comes in ......2K short of getting Soligo (preferred) .....I wanted one more look at Oliver, he very much passed the eye test last week though

Oliver to M7 .....oooohhhh, I like that

1715118391910.png

This is my mess of a team. Really wanted Parish but might be a safer bet to go with Zerrett.

View attachment 1982455

Thinking:

Dempsey/Darcy => Jones
Roberts => Oliver (Holmes switched to DEF)
Mass => Zerrett

Anyone else I should be getting instead of Zerrett and a discounted Olliepig?
Do whatever you can to bring in two genuine premos.

Cash itb?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back