Position 2024 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

English was 75-80% ruck almost all of last yr, was 60% first game with Darcy in. Long term can't help his scoring.

View attachment 1940371

View attachment 1940372

He still rolled out a 137 on the weekend, am I a little worried as an English owner, maybe. Now that I have seen this stat it tells me that the Kent Bevo cost him going 160 as my skipper 😀

It was most likely also an opportunity to get time into Darcy as game was relatively in hand and a debuting opposing him in ruck.

He still rolled out a 137 on the weekend, am I a little worried as an English owner, maybe. Now that I have seen this stat it tells me that the Kent Bevo cost him going 160 as my skipper 😀

It was most likely also an opportunity to get time into Darcy as game was relatively in hand and a debuting opposing him in ruck.
Had 0 opposition with Witts out, and prob goes 150 this week as well. The concern is more longer term esp with the Dogs saying pre season it's not sustainable to play him so many minutes in the ruck and they'll be cutting it back

Had 0 opposition with Witts out, and prob goes 150 this week as well. The concern is more longer term esp with the Dogs saying pre season it's not sustainable to play him so many minutes in the ruck and they'll be cutting it back
What do they do with him? He doesn’t generate massive points via clearances anyway, he’s not really a key forward, surely they let him run around the ground at will, he’s unstoppable in that role type. Huge weapon for the dogs.

What do they do with him? He doesn’t generate massive points via clearances anyway, he’s not really a key forward, surely they let him run around the ground at will, he’s unstoppable in that role type. Huge weapon for the dogs.
Will rest fwd more, they just don't want to kill him with a massive load. Been very public about it

1711450340820.png

Will rest fwd more, they just don't want to kill him with a massive load. Been very public about it

at the same time Darcy doesn't have the tank to get around the ground like English so I can't see it being less than a 70/30 split

pre-season it was about sharing time with Lobb and Lobb was in front of Darcy just due to being able to run out games. Rd 2 Lobb dropped for Darcy - typical Bevo.

at the same time Darcy doesn't have the tank to get around the ground like English so I can't see it being less than a 70/30 split

pre-season it was about sharing time with Lobb and Lobb was in front of Darcy just due to being able to run out games. Rd 2 Lobb dropped for Darcy - typical Bevo.
Yet 60/40 split with Darcy on the weekend. Mars prob smaller and easier for Darcy to cover ground.

English scored 138 this week. Don't be too set on this.

Too late. My heart more set on this than a 5 year old who wants a pony

It’s clear the collective wisdom of the SC-verse is at best 50/50 (exhibit A: young) so it’s happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy BE issues, assuming everyone is going to get rid of him at some point.

Xerri this week for the +$100k cash grab, profit after?
Something can’t be right if we are considering the same trade. Gives me the perfect amount of cash to get my other 2 trades done and I can keep Martin and wines. Tempting….

English is averaging 127. If you had of said that to me before the start of the season I would be pumped.

Only problem is Gawn was like 150k cheaper and has averaged 150 in the same time. 😞

What I could of done with that 150k 😀

Hopefully English pumps out a few monster scores soon.

English is averaging 127. If you had of said that to me before the start of the season I would be pumped.

Only problem is Gawn was like 150k cheaper and has averaged 150 in the same time. 😞

What I could of done with that 150k 😀

Hopefully English pumps out a few monster scores soon.

Gawn has the extra bye.

Grundy hasn't played consistent footy for a while. He's building match fitness. He'll get better as the year goes on.

Gawndy forever!

Hopefully Naismith/Conway provide cover in rds 5 and 6.

Would I be a madman to trade Grundy to Conway for his bye

Have Jackson to swing in ruck if needed, but it’s best 18 for the two weeks after Gather Round.

Logic is downgrade Grundy and then upgrade Reid to a premo mid. Sit for two weeks with Conway in ruck then hopefully have enough to go Wines to English once the byes are done

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would I be a madman to trade Grundy to Conway for his bye

Have Jackson to swing in ruck if needed, but it’s best 18 for the two weeks after Gather Round.

Logic is downgrade Grundy and then upgrade Reid to a premo mid. Sit for two weeks with Conway in ruck then hopefully have enough to go Wines to English once the byes are done

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wines now injured with a hammy.

Your dream was good while it lasted.

Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back