Position 2024 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Xerri gave Briggs an absolute hiding, even man handled him physically at times, which I haven’t seen anyone do to him since his breakout game last year.

Could be in for a massive year.
His best game to date. Had him in as my R2 until I flipped to Grundy after round 0. Kicking myself a little now.

Which genius decided to have ROB as a ruck POD.

This one :drunk:
200w.gif ?cid=6c09b952caf03xswokfw6ok8qpvts3pljfbmizo0kd0gshbb&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

Hands up if you dropped off Gawn after R0. I know there are a few that said they would. Be honest please.
English was one of my first picked. 95% of preseason, Grundy was my R2. Only during the preseason match did Grundy become Max.

Could never really see myself getting rid of English, and the extra 100k from Grundy to Gawn made Brodie feel underpriced and Max priced about right.

Poor call but it is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English was one of my first picked. 95% of preseason, Grundy was my R2. Only during the preseason match did Grundy become Max.

Could never really see myself getting rid of English, and the extra 100k from Grundy to Gawn made Brodie feel underpriced and Max priced about right.

Poor call but it is what it is.
Yeah I do get it. I just think Gawn can average close to English for $150k less. But the ideal set up would have been taking both think. I have Grundy as well, a bit concerned but ride him out for a bit and see how he goes.

Last edited:
Who was the only North player to win coaches votes last round?

LDU, you say?

Sheezel?

Larkey?

Nah.

View attachment 1932207

I should try a year of SC where I don't pay any mind to ownership.

It was clear as day to me a month ago that Xerri was a better pick than Fisher.

And yet now, here I am.
Xerri looks good. Very happy I started with him. Though I wouldn't be dumping Grundy for him, not yet anyway.

Im thinking its going to be hard for english to keep that Price and expect him to drop
Hopefully Grundy increses and i can go side ways and have a English/Gawn combo which is my ideal Ruck combo
we didnt pay 700k to worry about his price. just forget hes there. he might drop to 600k but its besides the point. if he stays fit. youre getting a 120avg out of him.. thats what we paid for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back