Position 2024 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

I know English’s price is inane but it’s so hard to ignore his numbers.

14 scores of 130+, 5 of 140+, three highest scores of the year being 156, 163, 173.

Definitely some cons given that if you take him and Bont you’re missing out on loopholes, but I think it’s pretty ballsy to start two other premo rucks. Basically giving up on owning him at all.

1st Bont, now English! You're on a roll LG!

1710282360879.png

Gawn was 63% ownership pre game

Wonder how much that will drop leading to RD1
Down to 49.9% ownership

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Are the people jumping off Gawn the same ones who were jumping off Grundy and had Gawn a lock before Rd 0, or different?
how-did-you-get-my-number-tamara.gif

While we have question marks over our second KPD, English will still be floating back to take those SC friendly intercept marks. I think I'll have to find a way to get him in soonish

Last edited:
With Naismith not selected which is the best cheap ruck that is likely to get games this year

Or is Jackson + DPP Cheap Ruck the best option even if he never plays a game

I still think over the course of the season, Naismith could make some good cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not totally stupid, gawn eventual target early with a tickle price drop, or tenglish if other spots moo quicker, jackson at F1. couple hundie in bank to fix if necessary

View attachment 1927465

not totally stupid but still stupid :p

enjoy the occasional 30's and 40's which will kill any cash gen

as the fat spider said - spend an extra $30k and take Xerri

not totally stupid but still stupid :p

enjoy the occasional 30's and 40's which will kill any cash gen

as the fat spider said - spend an extra $30k and take Xerri
yeah i know its prob right move

just liked the cut of neds jib when he was a puppy i guess.

not sure rucks should run around in helmets either, but thats an old school thought as well

yeah i know its prob right move

just liked the cut of neds jib when he was a puppy i guess.

not sure rucks should run around in helmets either, but thats an old school thought as well

X scored over 100 against Marshall... I know it was the Kissing Your Sister Cup but still, I thought he held up pretty well. Beat both Cameron and Cox the week before as well imo.

He has a pretty good tank and I'm sure the helmet will be gone soon enough... he was recovering from a fractured cheekbone.

FWIW, I have X in my team as well. I think he can average around 100 as the sole ruck and be a nice stepping stone to Gawn, English or Marshall.

Montagna said he had some information that might explain Gawn’s lethargy against Sydney.

“There’s a little bit of mail that he might have been a bit crook, he might’ve been unwell going into that game (vs. Sydney),” he said.

“So, I expect him just to flex his muscles and show that he is still the best ruckman in the competition. Going up against Tim English, who might be the next big thing on the scene, I reckon ‘Maxy’ will take him to the cleaners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back