VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

I ma not gonna bother adding it up, but I'd guess there are 1000+ senior games of experience in this Sandy side. And a good 20 million bucks+ of AFL salaries accrued.

All the money in the world can’t replace Hugo. Wherever Hugo goes, I go. I love you Hugo.

d2139ee5fd78176ec1a86426a4413124.jpg

Just maybe they had seen enough and he was attracting too much attention, so hide him back in amateurs.
I thought he had to play a minimum of 3 VFL games to qualify for a mid season draft spot. This suggests he has had a line drawn through his selection chances.

Well we all saw him play. Physically he looked the part but he just wasn’t that involved. Competent mark and kick, tough, not overly quick or creative. With virtually every better sort of state league player available to us, including midfielders who’ve proven themselves over several seasons, you’d hope we could find a decent player.

Yeah no Hayes either I wonder whats happened?

Hopefully giving them a break for fitness management. Garcia is young and Hayes off another long layoff.

Last time anyone spotted him he was in an old police car with a full tank of gas and half a pack of cigarettes. It was dark and he was wearing sunglasses.

Where was he going?

He was on a mission of course.

I thought he had to play a minimum of 3 VFL games to qualify for a mid season draft spot. This suggests he has had a line drawn through his selection chances.
You are correct , 3 games required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Keeler going for you guys? Likely to get another contract? Happy with his development?

Remember him being touted top 20 at one stage in phantom drafts.
He's tracking nicely friend. Keep your mits off him though - he's ours !

He's looking like a Paddy Ryder / Derek Kickett hybrid type. Having a season down back in the VFL.

Hoping he's back up forward soon though. Can mark, can kick, for his size is great with a ground ball
in traffic too, can compete in the ruck as he's got a leap. I think he'll make it.

Last edited:
He's tracking nicely friend. Keep your mits off him though - he's ours !

He's looking like a Paddy Ryder / Derek Kickett hybrid type. Having a season down back in the VFL.

Hoping he's back up forward soon though. Can mark, can kick, for his size is great with a ground ball
in traffic too, can compete in the ruck as he's got a leap. I think he'll make it.
After watching Leek Aleer yesterday I don't mind the idea of Keeler getting a game or two in defence for the Saints later on this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back