VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

What a turnaround this is. We looked the far better side in qtr 1, but they have been all over us this qtr. Need to lift big time!

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

The interaction between the 2 commentators about concussion made me laugh.

The guy clearly didn't think she knew what she was talking about.

Yep. We have been thoroughly outplayed and out worked this qtr. Sam Reid has shown nothing to suggest he should be considered fir senior football anytime soon.

Ladhams is an absolute fool, but we already knew that...

Super frustrating quarter. Poor discipline and lower workrate by us. Infuriating free kicks.

I haven't been that impressed by Adams, not just his leadership. He doesn't look ready to play four quarters of AFL footy next week. I'd rather hold him back until after the bye and get him to play the scrimmage against GWS.

Lost the plot and haven’t been able to compose themselves. It’s ok after throwing Reid back he just started on the wing 😂

And Reid was less than effective. He and Ladhams both need rockets.

Adams was foolish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been watching Magor and Vickery as cover / eventual replacement of Florent, Lloyd, Cunningham, Roberts.
Both look good albeit Vickery had a quiet 2nd quarter.
Magor getting plenty of the footy and both making good decisions and executing well

Yep. He struggled to find the ball last year but if he can consistently get high 20's or low 30's in disposal numbers he can push for a call up as he is talented.

Been watching Magor and Vickery as cover / eventual replacement of Florent, Lloyd, Cunningham, Roberts.
Both look good albeit Vickery had a quiet 2nd quarter.
Magor getting plenty of the footy and both making good decisions and executing well
Vickery has had a few touches that have been good for the team that won’t be noticed on the stat sheet.

Can only assume Sam Reid is injured again, seeing as he's not out there in the 2nd half.

Sadly, I think it's time to give it away as his body has unfortunately let him down time and time again...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back