VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL team named in a few minutes. Wonder if there might be a slight surprise and Adams is named in the VFL team to have a run out. Horse seemed to be leaning on the doubtful side of him being available to play this weekend. Will see soon.

Taylor Adams will play managed minutes in his first official hit-out for the club next week in Reserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaving Wicks out with no explanation just seems like very poor PR in the current environment.

Potentially not a coincidence? The criticism has been deceiving the fans. And the desire has been to protect the players.

The lack of explanation does suggest either a disciplinary or personal issue. But it could be either. And if it's disciplinary, it could be a wide range of things as I think liz already pointed out in another thread.

8 of the 44 listed players unavailable this week.

Not as bad as many other Clubs but not ideal.

Are grounds too hard? Docklands and the WA ground are unforgiving at the best of times..

8 of the 44 listed players unavailable this week.
Hopefully after the bye in a couple of weeks we will only have two.
Arnold and Mills.

Then we have the ammunition to take on the competition.

We have blooded Mitchell, Corey has had games, Roberts has found a niche and is thriving. Competition for spots is on. I don't think many players will be lax. See what happened when Wicks blew a fuse. Time out. This is not the time to lose your spot.

After the bye I think we will see the true Swans side. Parker, Adams, Sheldrick, Cunningham back.

We face some very good sides. Bring it on.

Hopefully after the bye in a couple of weeks we will only have two.
Arnold and Mills.

Then we have the ammunition to take on the competition.

We have blooded Mitchell, Corey has had games, Roberts has found a niche and is thriving. Competition for spots is on. I don't think many players will be lax. See what happened when Wicks blew a fuse. Time out. This is not the time to lose your spot.

After the bye I think we will see the true Swans side. Parker, Adams, Sheldrick, Cunningham back.

We face some very good sides. Bring it on.
Fixed that for you. It's already been confirmed that's not what happened. Let's not keep repeating incorrect speculation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back