• Sports Teams
  • Schools (both teachers and students)
  • Universities
  • Pubs
  • Banks

Did I mention banks?

The hiding it is probably the issue more so

Oh well as we know goes on everywhere , let's see what happens

2 of our girls have been caught with cocaine late last year in the off season. Charged and on a good behaviour bond. Absolute idiots given the opportunities they have been given. Would have no problem if the club let them go.
Might have to see who we let go at the end of this year. Or who doesn't play firsts and should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cocaine in the off season? Who cares.
Literally not even a crime in the ACT now, hopefully the rest of the country gets sensible drug policies soon too.

If it had been, say, the Hamiltons or whoever out in Canberra, they'd have the equivalent of a parking ticket rather than facing police charges and "good behaviour" conditions and such.

Literally not even a crime in the ACT now, hopefully the rest of the country gets sensible drug policies soon too.

As long as it wasn't in-season, it's a police matter and should be dealt with as such but beyond that I'm really not particularly outraged. Dunno if we get told when players get busted drink driving or using their phone while driving or whatever. Personal use of a recreational drug is pretty minor to me. It's a bad look to the kids who watch the game but that's about it.

Now being reported that it's Paige Sheppard and Lexie Hamilton
Might explains Lexie’s putrid season last year.

The thing that gets me about this is if they had tested positive to coke on match day no one would know and they remain anonymous. Because they are caught in the off season their names can be splashed everywhere. Seems a bit of anomaly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back