VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What was that overturned for anyway? Joke of a decision

Need to get Buss off Jefferson, would like to see him work his way back into the game but think his confidence is just shot at this point and not doing him any favours now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freijah is quality, might of found one here. Think he’ll play some AFL this year, his body is already pretty mature

I love it when a kid comes in and you just know they’ve got it straight away.

Also I dare say Spicer might be on the list in a couple of months, I’d honestly give him a game now if he was on the list

I’m pretty happy with AJs game too, very very quiet but it’s his defensive work which has impressed and that’s what he needs to do first & foremost. The goals will come

Spicer again, he’s pretty exciting - need to keep his form under wraps if he starts really popping so we can get him in the MSD

Arty lacking confidence. Small fwd not an easy spot to get it back at it either.
Clarke was brilliant today. Very clean and creative. His practice match form and today has him heading in a good direction. Look fast and agile which was missing last year.
This is great to hear. I saw glimpses last year at VFL but he wasn't ready to do those things often enough or consistent enough.
Track watchers did note his running improved a lot over pre-season. That's starting to translate to VFL form

Remove this Banner Ad

Back