VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Put Gardy back in the ruck. Getting beaten at FB by #20 whoever that is.

Koschitzke?

Sort of forgot he had gone to Richmond. Things must be going really bad there if he can't get a game considering how many injuries they have

Sanders looking very solid more than 20 possessions and great goal in a half. Daniel doing some very good things also. Both are too good for this level.

Buss looks good but we were looking out of it until we moved Khamis forward and then instantly looked dangerous - 30 points in 10 mins. Reminder of how good a player Khamis has become (see how he now contests even if he can’t win) and how good Sanders is already - and well he will be.

Also interesting how while Richmond are also near top of the ladder with us - they have very few players (Except a blind fella - can recall his name) putting any pressure on on players in a team at the bottom of the ladder. We criticise our recruiters………? Rather have our depth and future.

HT 55-46

Sanders leads disposals on the ground with 22 (6k-16HB) 3 Tackles and a goal.
CCP with 18
Daniel with 16

Dogs in front on all team stats except rebounds (because we've had more i50s I guess)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Koschitzke?

Sort of forgot he had gone to Richmond. Things must be going really bad there if he can't get a game considering how many injuries they have

Strange trade , what were they expecting of him? He’s meh

Still , he can lead and mark, thus Gards is in trouble

Sanders looking very solid more than 20 possessions and great goal in a half. Daniel doing some very good things also. Both are too good for this level.

Buss looks good but we were looking out of it until we moved Khamis forward and then instantly looked dangerous - 30 points in 10 mins. Reminder of how good a player Khamis has become (see how he now contests even if he can’t win) and how good Sanders is already - and well he will be.

Also interesting how while Richmond are also near top of the ladder with us - they have very few players (Except a blind fella - can recall his name) putting any pressure on on players in a team at the bottom of the ladder. We criticise our recruiters………? Rather have our depth and future.
Fair effort to put on pressure when you're blind.

I don’t watch many VFL games and so haven’t seen Bus’s for a while . He looks like a cool cat , very composed & happy to take his time. Wouldn’t mind seeing a bit of Jones-like ferocity & attack on the ball to go with it - he’s a bit too laconic .

I guess it takes all types & having someone with composure at the back is better than some of the plate-spinners we’ve had in the past .

Strange trade , what were they expecting of him? He’s meh

Still , he can lead and mark, thus Gards is in trouble

Definitely in the meh category. He started solidly at Hawthorn but did nothing since. I guess with Riewoldt retiring and Lynch always injured that they needed some tall depth. Cost them pick 49 so no big deal.

If he was struggling to get a game with Lynch and Balta out, he might not be staying on an AFL list for much longer.

At the game, it's clear Sanders is too good for this level. Don't mind giving him another game to get his tank and confidence up before the Swans.

Poulter and Baker have been disappointing for players who have played some considerable time in the 1s.

At the game, it's clear Sanders is too good for this level. Don't mind giving him another game to get his tank and confidence up before the Swans.

Poulter and Baker have been disappointing for players who have played some considerable time in the 1s.
Should they have though?

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back