VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see both sides of the Sanders crew. He’s great offensively when he’s moving it forward. Just need to choose the right time for those little handballs he can be prone too.
Defensively he isn’t there yet. Positioning needs some work too. The question is whether he develops that better in the ones or twos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would promote either of Sanders, Bedendo, Poulter,

Buss to be promoted late in the year, play 2 or 3 good AFL games, then have Eagles pay overs, needed to be taller or faster to be elite for mine.

This team knows how to play footy which proves they are well-coached. They are consistent in applying pressure which just doesn't give their opponents much free run. Really enjoy watching them play (more than the seniors really).
All the listed players played well with Poulter, Scott, Busslinger, Sanders the main standouts. Bedendo came alive in the last and ended with 4 goals. McNeil good early, got them off to a good start.
Jones had another almost game. Lobb was competitive but not as influential as previous. Baker was a good link man on the wing. Khamis did some very good intercepts but also gave away several frees.
The umps were terrible and I've seen better in junior footy. The camera man couldn't pan or focus correctly or keep his camera still all day. Great team Footscray.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back