22/23 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story: this article is purely a statistical analysis based on the 21/22 season. And the author literally states in the Suzuki blurb "Personally, I’m excited to see how wrong this one is."

Not sure who said it wasn't based on statistics but it seems like Dom Bunchofletters' ever evolving model needs some more adjustments.

Caufield? Top Line? lol

937bde167e8aa24a5c96b6bf8b150cee.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Hockey chose the right team...

Also it's amazing how Edmonton can still be such a middling side despite having McDavid and Draisaitl
Johnny Hockey panicked when no one wanted him.

McDavid went to another level last playoffs. Still need a full team to win the cup though, including 6 defenders that can actually defend

Ovies last 4 goals empty netters.

Hope he isnt on the ice in those situations when he breaks 800 or reaches Gordie Howe.

Youd hope he hits those milestones by beating goalie. Preferably a one timer from his office on the PP.
I mean gretzky got his 50th in 39 games on an ENG if I remember correctly.

Johnny Gaudreau on the spittin chiclets podcast confirmed he was solely in negotiations with New Jersey before Columbus called.

He could of been playing with Jack Hughes on the 2nd best team in the East (currently).

And he turned down $10.5m a season from Calgary.
I never said he was in negotiations, I just said he was wanted by 4 teams. It was an odd decision to choose Columbus but maybe he didn't want to compete with Jack Hughes. His salary may have tanked New Jersey though.

Ovies last 4 goals empty netters.

Hope he isnt on the ice in those situations when he breaks 800 or reaches Gordie Howe.

Youd hope he hits those milestones by beating goalie. Preferably a one timer from his office on the PP.
He has the first 2 goals today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back