Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

On another thread it said that a Werribee official reckons Daw won't be at North next year. Why? It's clear as day that North needs Majak to help in the ruck. Goldy is a ghost of himself. It is arguable that Majak even taps better at the moment.

His been playing hurt all year.

Why?

I thought our club was ultra conservative.

Brad says he isn't injured, until they say otherwise then he is just out of form.

This bloke needs to traded his a softc*** of the highest order, watched him boxing one day, I actually had to look away because I felt embarrassed for him. Gets pushed around by blokes half his size, I don't care about his 600 hit outs a game, can do with out him makes my blood boil watching how soft he is.

s**t himself in a marking contest with Mumford i think it was in the first or second quarter. Expected contact from behind and dropped an easy mark not the first time it happened this season either. Needs to toughen up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should trade him to Gold Coast along with Can't-be-***ed-ington for Jaegermeister and "better swallow" plus a first rounder, get a B grader in his place. Has currency and is exactly the player Gold Coast need, but even at his best our midfield still wasn't up to it and is a shadow of his former self, Preuss/Maj and an A grade midfield will serve us much better imo

s**t himself in a marking contest with Mumford i think it was in the first or second quarter. Expected contact from behind and dropped an easy mark not the first time it happened this season either. Needs to toughen up.
He did , didn't he !!!

Whether you love him or not.........he is 29 next year, the club has recognised that our window has closed and we have a list full of midfielders that do not know how to read/spike the opposite ruckman's handy work. So why not offload Goldy ? He is valuable enough to help us get maybe 2 Top younger "A" grade mids. There will be a ruck man wanting to leave his club come October ( Witts) comes to mind @ Collingwood, there will be others.

Not that I am advocating trading him, but given he has three young kids and is separated from his wife, not sure you'd be able to convince him to move to the Gold Coast. Would need to be a three way trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back