Player Watch #24: Trent Rivers – signed to 2027

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair between him, Dogga, Sparrow and Kozzi hes probably the best looking.
His hair though.
I look very similar to Trent, probably why I love him so much. Same hair, same eyes, he's just more chiselled. But yeah, Trent is hot

For any creeps out there go on Trent's insta and suss out his Mrs- doing VERY well for himself.
Oh boy oh boy wowee. Couple hotties there

For a second year player nowhere near his physical peak Rivers is very very good one on one and when he needs to bodyline the ball. Terrific signs for how good he will be when he shows up one pre-season in the next couple of years built like a brick shithouse

Just like Hibberd (Although athletically Hibbo is excellent for his size).
See Hibberd is extremely quick for any size, I think. Reckon if you slowed him down to average pace he wouldn't be anything close to AA quality and would really need to focus on his kicking to get a spot.

Asl? What are you wearing?
figured it out.
a- prison worthy
s- attack helicopter
l- ur mum's room
Am wearing one of those dusty tops that Richmond people wear with an image poorly cropped out and some cringe text at the top but for Frosty.

figured it out.
a- prison worthy
s- attack helicopter
l- ur mum's room
Am wearing one of those dusty tops that Richmond people wear with an image poorly cropped out and some cringe text at the top but for Frosty.

Too late, you had your chance, I'm chatting with someone else sorry.

Too late, you had your chance, I'm chatting with someone else sorry.
It took me 40 mins to work out what asl meant. That's dedication, I'm committed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's a good example of how you don't need to have any stand out special attributes to be a gun if you do all the basics really well.

He doesn't have any stand out physical attributes but his confidence and positioning are stand outs. He's everything Jordan isn't with the ball.

It took me 40 mins to work out what asl meant. That's dedication, I'm committed
Lmao you missed out on the golden days of the internet.

Kids these days will never know the commitment of waiting hours for birds to come online

Has she noticed the notifications in the corner yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back