Player Watch #27: Miller Bergman - BFNAAK - Extends to end of 2025 - to return from broken jaw in VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn shame for the kid. Get him on the steak for everything diet.

On a positive note there is our pick for the MSD.

Also, wouldn't be a north recruit if they don't have some sort of LTI in their formative years.
Shades of Will Walker

Out for the season. Going in for surgery.
Gutted for the kid.
It it was up to match day commitee he would be playing this week.

There is something something along the lines of gross negligence by the club in picking him to play last week. The club makes some stupid decisions honestly

Yes, but its applauded here by so many people who want us to play every kid on the list, ready or not.
Look at the fuss people are making at our not playing Comben, who is still as skinny as a twig, this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miller Bergman - pick 38

"It's such a shame Miller's season is done. He's very unique in that he managed to embrace the aspects of team defence very quickly. He learned it straight away and it didn't take him long at all to get over that pretty steep learning curve. He got the hang of things really early which is why he got that opportunity at senior level.

"He put a really good block of footy together and had a really consistent patch of games that earned him that opportunity. Had he not got injured I think he'd be there playing in that back six or seven because of his attributes. He's got an elite tank, he's a very intelligent footballer, he's very clean and he's a beautiful user. He has a lot going for him.

"It's a shame he got injured because I have no doubt he'd be playing every week if he was fit. He does have an opportunity to go away and work on his strength for next year though which I think he needs to do, and keep learning the education. It's onwards an upwards for him after an impressive start."

Lucky Mac is old school......get that chest hair out boy

At the risk of sounding out of touch, is shaving your torso a normal thing for men? Or is LMac the only one who can grow chest hair?

fwiw miller saw the shoulder surgeon two weeks ago and everything ticked off in the recovery, and will be right to go day 1 of pre season..
That’s great, went through the same thing myself a year ago and I know how hard it can be to get back. But also made me confident that he would put on size as I was forced to seriously lump on the KGs. Great to see him healthy!

Just get it all waxed. You get a bulk discount for chest, back, sack and crack.

Ouch!
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back