Past #27: Will Walker - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/4 NM goals - go well Walks

Remove this Banner Ad

You're jumping the gun a bit, aren't you tazz?

I get that you're frustrated and all mate, but just take the rest of this season with a view to next season.

Maybe so, but then why doesnt the club tell the fans that he’s been given longer than needed to get it right with a view to a future, long career.
I know its a totally different type of issue, but the frustration builds when you have guys like Jacobs contracted but with TBC beside his name for 3 years.
Then there’s the likes of Garner. Round 1 draft pick, 8 seasons on the list, 43 games and permanently in rehab.
Conditioning and medical staff need to be just as accountable as the list managers in keeping good players fit and on the field

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're jumping the gun a bit, aren't you tazz?

I get that you're frustrated and all mate, but just take the rest of this season with a view to next season.
If it was a once off you can call it an isolated incident but our track record for the last 5-6 years has been appalling and has cost us games. I’m happy Rawlings is reviewing it but change is needed Snake and I hope its done soon.

Last edited:
If it was a once off you can call it an isolated incident but our track record for the last 5-6 years has been appalling and has cost us games. I’m happy Rawlings is reviewing it but change is needed Snake and I hope it done soon.

In Brady we trust, mate. As he said “this is my club”.

So Rhys was asked in his media conference today (I think it was today) about young Will. His response, though understandably vague seemed fairly optimistic that he's going to play very soon. He was an emergency last week and yes I know that they've already named Hosie tonight for his debut but geez I hope they name him for tomorrow night's game. I've been waiting and waiting for an eternity for this young kid to get back in the team.

Absolutely convinced he can be a star if his body stays strong.

So Rhys was asked in his media conference today (I think it was today) about young Will. His response, though understandably vague seemed fairly optimistic that he's going to play very soon. He was an emergency last week and yes I know that they've already named Hosie tonight for his debut but geez I hope they name him for tomorrow night's game. I've been waiting and waiting for an eternity for this young kid to get back in the team.

Absolutely convinced he can be a star if his body stays strong.
Well I do hate to blow my own trumpet but....

GO GET'EM WILL!!!!!! So excited to have him back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love him being back!

What the hell has been going on injury wise to take 2 years I have no idea, but he's back and that's all that counts!

tumblr_n7h8q86cbr1rr7bd7o3_250.gif

If it was a once off you can call it an isolated incident but our track record for the last 5-6 years has been appalling and has cost us games. I’m happy Rawlings is reviewing it but change is needed Snake and I hope its done soon.
Imagine if we make no changes to staff in this area at years end

So what can this bloke do but sometimes we need to dig through the cupboard to see what we got. Aus never would have gotten steve waugh if the cupboard was bare as there was nobody in the mid 80s.

Just like Maj last week, i can see all the boys getting around Willy after he kicks his first snag back after a long spell.

He'll need to get lucky.

Geelong have had an average of 52 points kicked against them since the matches were shortened.

Expect another dour eyesore of a football match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back