Past #29: Brent Harvey - AFL / North Melbourne games record holder (432gms/518gls) - thanks Boomer

Remove this Banner Ad

I just find it a coincidence that they post such things now that Boomer has left the club. Can't see anything about changing teams whilst Boomer was playing.

I would ask that posters refrain from attacking Harvey's family in the manner that they have. I've deleted some, quite frankly, abhorrent posts in this thread over the last couple of pages and edited some others.

I've largely kept out of this, so not sure what posts you are referring to as "abhorrent" of course.

But it appears the 'female' in question can create controversy as much as she likes using her bizarrely stupid hashtags, but understandably annoyed North supporters can't return serve in a North dedicated area about the her (and Boomer)?

It's almost like their sensitivities are more important than those they're upsetting due purely to their own behavior. Sounds fair :thumbsu:

Last edited:

I've largely kept out of this, so not sure what posts you are referring to as "abhorrent" of course.

But it appears the 'female' in question can create controversy as much as she likes using her ridiculously stupid hashtags about the Braves, but understandably annoyed North supporters can't return serve in a North dedicated area about herself and the conduct of Boomer?

It's almost like her (and Boomer's) interests are more important than those she's upsetting due purely to their own behavior. Sounds fair :thumbsu:
I'm not a mod but there is a line that has been crossed by a lot of people in becoming very, very personal. Comments about her looks, potential motivations, etc are unnecessary and I am comfortable with their deletion.

AFL games record holder Brent Harvey appears set to join brother Shane at North Heidelberg in the Northern Football League next year.

Bulldogs president Ken Gillett said it would be “fairly likely” Harvey would join the Division 2 club for the 2017 season.

Also anyone having a go at people for commenting about Shaynes poor decisions need to have a hard look at themselves (see everyone can say it, doesn't make you special).

As soon as she put her thoughts onto a social media platform with inflammatory comments and hashtags she opened herself up to criticism, as a "celebrity" or wife of a "celebrity" you attract more criticism over your comments and should think more before putting them out into a public platform.

Just be careful how you phrase your criticism, theres no reason to attack her looks etc, play the ball and not the man.

But I agree, her comments came off as bitter and classless.

AFL games record holder Brent Harvey appears set to join brother Shane at North Heidelberg in the Northern Football League next year.

Bulldogs president Ken Gillett said it would be “fairly likely” Harvey would join the Division 2 club for the 2017 season.

Clearly the bulldogs guernsey comment was lost in translation ;)

But it appears the 'female' in question can create controversy as much as she likes using her bizarrely stupid hashtags, but understandably annoyed North supporters can't return serve in a North dedicated area about the her (and Boomer)

Not sure why you've put female in quotation marks. Regardless, discussing the issue and criticising Shayne for her comments and remarks, as you may perceive them as disrespectful or crossing the line, is fine.

Referring to Shayne as a "s**t" and a "c**t" is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to look up what the hell that is!

Going in for the "overkill" eh?!
Nothing is truly dead unless it's been shot by a 60 tonne panzer with an 8.8 cm gun.

Not quite overkill, I could have gone for the Landkreuzer P. 1500 or Maus tank.

Nothing is truly dead unless it's been shot by a 60 tonne panzer with an 8.8 cm gun.

Not quite overkill, I could have gone for the Landkreuzer P. 1500 or Maus tank.
Not up to date with my Tank 101 so I'll take your word for it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back