Past #30: Daniel Pratt - drafted w/ #42 in '00 ND - delisted at end '02 - re-drafted at #74 in '05 ND

Remove this Banner Ad

As an outsider looking in, my view is this Pratt fella needs to move on......his relationship with the girl is obviously over, and if he's hot tempered, can only imagine what he has said to provoke Majak..

Don't understand the mentality of some people not letting go if a relationship fails..Unless Majak broke up the partnership of Pratt and the girl, it actually has nothing to do with him, not his fault...

Would love to see him succeed, hope your club can guide him through this and get him into the seniors quick smart....you need that tough image again..

cheers and gl for the season....ps...I like your coach;)
Dr.Phil posts on BigFooty.

Why the sarcasm??:rolleyes:...was just posting my support for your player, your CURRENT listed player..

..just a note to you, if an opposition poster comes on your board and posts in a positive way, don't treat them like they are smartA's or idiots..

..was just interested in the story is all, and hope Majak can come through all this, with the support of the club, and go on to help take your team to higher success.....and be an excellent example for his people..

Why the sarcasm??:rolleyes:...was just posting my support for your player, your CURRENT listed player..

..just a note to you, if an opposition poster comes on your board and posts in a positive way, don't treat them like they are smartA's or idiots..

..was just interested in the story is all, and hope Majak can come through all this, with the support of the club, and go on to help take your team to higher success.....and be an excellent example for his people..
It was just a joke, no need for the tears.

There you go again, but never mind, I won't bother coming on your board again or show an interest in the Kangaroos and their players, if thats how your treat opposition posters..

cheers

There you go again, but never mind, I won't bother coming on your board again or show an interest in the Kangaroos and their players, if thats how your treat opposition posters..

cheers

To be fair MacMum, I don't think it's an opposition thing, there tends to be a lot of light hearted sarcasm on here, don't take it to heart, it usually adds to the fun. Anyway you're always welcome in the Pets thread;).

Pratty has is the new development coach at West Coast , Simmo putting the old firm together over there .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the off field team simmo is putting over there - you would think ducking is a thing of the past.

God i bloody hope so. It's a blight on the game. It's almost laughable at times playing against them. The time before last was terrible, i remember seeing Swallow and Harper getting called numerous times for 'high contact'

Oh yeah...good luck Pratt. Beat the snot out of them in training, pretend they are Majak

Yes, I have to say that they are the one team I am looking forward to beating the most in 2014. Although the fact that they have half the North Past Player's Association in their coaching ranks will take the shine off it somewhat. :confused:

You're a better person than i am. I hate WC that much it's impossible to take off the shine. Beating them in Perth by 100pts would feel like a premiership victory to me

You're a better person than i am. I hate WC that much it's impossible to take off the shine. Beating them in Perth by 100pts would feel like a premiership victory to me
That's 'cos you live over there and have to put up with the p****s all of the time. Being in Victoria, I have the pleasure of some 3,000-odd kms. between myself and the majority of West Coke supporters. We just have to deal with delusional *, uppity Hawthorn, and Collingwood supporters who make passing Primary School look like the equivalent of a University education.

That's 'cos you live over there and have to put up with the p****s all of the time. Being in Victoria, I have the pleasure of some 3,000-odd kms. between myself and the majority of West Coke supporters. We just have to deal with delusional *, uppity Hawthorn, and Collingwood supporters who make passing Primary School look like the equivalent of a University education.

I love it when you talk dirty.

I was more surprised that Pratto was still only 30 years old.
Feels like quite some time since he was playing for us.

I love it when you talk dirty.

I have visions of RoOGrrrl turning out to be a mid 60's overweight unemployed man who lives with his mum.

As for Pratty, I'm just glad to see the Arden St Mafia the Dawks had assembled reduce in number by two, with he and Simmo moving on.

I have visions of RoOGrrrl turning out to be a mid 60's overweight unemployed man who lives with his mum.

As for Pratty, I'm just glad to see the Arden St Mafia the Dawks had assembled reduce in number by two, with he and Simmo moving on.

Lol, I can assure you I'm definitely not, but it would be pretty funny if I was. Still chuckling over that one. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back