Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

The same way you cut off a finger opening a packet or slip over in the bath tub.

If it can be done, then one of our blokes will do it.

Brown has a black cat and l saw Robbie Tarrant at Bunnings buying a ladder yesterday, he was with Goldy. He purchased a mirror.

Would you read anything into this Snake ?

Brown has a black cat and l saw Robbie Tarrant at Bunnings buying a ladder yesterday, he was with Goldy. He purchased a mirror.

Would you read anything into this Snake ?

The cat startled Ed, who sidestepped under the ladder, breaking the mirror in the process mate.

What in the actual *.

I thought that was an old post when I first read it.

As long as there is no ligament or bone damage he'll be right.

Knowing Ed's luck, he's probably got both those things now.

Its bullshit. Dudes a certified 200 gamer.

Feel for him, he recently turned 24 and has played 15 games, Turner about the same age and has played 79. I hope lists are not cut back, it will be hard for Ed as he has been injury prone. I hope he can bounce back and have a strong end to the season.

As long as there is no ligament or bone damage he'll be right.

Knowing Ed's luck, he's probably got both those things now.

Its bullshit. Dudes a certified 200 gamer.
Is reminding me of Blake Grima, talented as f**k but his body just kept breaking down!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blokes lower body is cooked, first knee now toe
Has shoulder issues also so guess technically whole body is cooked, rotten luck

Ed's shoulder, knee and toe, knee and toe...

Vickers-Willis, another who's had a horror injury run, strained the tendon in a toe on his right foot and dislocated it after a marking contest, and came from the field under the aid of two trainers.

There were fears from onlookers that he might have ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament again but that was soon allayed.

Vickers-Willis, 24, must avoid weight bearing for up to a fortnight before ramping up his running again.

Vickers-Willis, another who's had a horror injury run, strained the tendon in a toe on his right foot and dislocated it after a marking contest, and came from the field under the aid of two trainers.

There were fears from onlookers that he might have ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament again but that was soon allayed.

Vickers-Willis, 24, must avoid weight bearing for up to a fortnight before ramping up his running again.
Again, the dreaded 2 week curse...

The question remains though, just how does one dislocate a toe? And in a marking contest? Reaching for an entirely poorly dropped ball trying to kick it and catching the end of your big toe, or some lump of a lad landing on it, jeepers, it's odd.

The question remains though, just how does one dislocate a toe? And in a marking contest? Reaching for an entirely poorly dropped ball trying to kick it and catching the end of your big toe, or some lump of a lad landing on it, jeepers, it's odd.

Was described as that " turf toe " injury somewhere l read. Mightta been AFL website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back