Past #36: Phoenix Spicer - drafted w/ #42 in 2020 ND - delisted end '23 - 12 NM games / 2 NM goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe; my view on Larkey is that it's more a weakness in team structure - ie, a single tall in attack - than his effort/form

I respect that is part of the picture but he looks pretty shot himself.

As for Phoenix - just want to see something that resembles excitement in the forward 50.

Nek minnit - Phoenix playing back pocket in the VFL.

And haven't seen much of that from Phoenix either; I'm not here to can the kid, he's simply not done enough

Play him pure forward pocket and tell him to chase and harrass. Give him that specific job.

I would 100% play him couldn't care what he has or hasn't done in the VFL. He's fast and those imposters we have playing small forward couldn't outrun me.

Their performances are so poor we lose nothing by giving Phoenix a game and seeing how he goes their impact is zero anyway.

And haven't seen much of that from Phoenix either; I'm not here to can the kid, he's simply not done enough
It will be good when the VFL season starts up so we all have the same publicly available stats to analyse.

Should be playing this week against Gold Coast, if ya can’t get a kick this week. Go and play cricket in Alice Springs
What? Gold Coast smacked us by 60 points last time we played. I think you are getting ahead of yourself. It’ll be close, but this game is not in the bag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to believe.

I want to lose.

Just putting it out there.
I want us to win, and win some more.
I want to be happier with the cards we hold and not chase the river.
I want my kids to be excited to watch their team win.
I want to laugh in the faces of friends when they talk about North having no future.
I want the club to tell the media to shove their win/loss discussion from the last few years.

I want us to win, and win some more.
I want to be happier with the cards we hold and not chase the river.
I want my kids to be excited to watch their team win.
I want to laugh in the faces of friends when they talk about North having no future.
I want the club to tell the media to shove their win/loss discussion from the last few years.
I want to marry a supermodel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back