Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

This is my rant for today......

Anyone *head bagging this kid out after 8 games needs to go get their head read.

He has played 8 ******* games, yes 8!!!

Yes he will make mistakes, but I will take mistakes from a young player learning the game over these insipid players we currently have making them after 150 games.

He destroyed Betts today so go EAD you idiots.

I would just like to see him have more freedom to run the wings and down the ground. Take my word for it, he is creative with ball in hand and now he is building confidence in his new roll I expect you'll see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he has a reasonably solid game given the poleaxing he took last week. A touch heart in mouth still but I reckon there's enough to work with there for the next few years. Still think he could move through the middle - but happy he's getting games at the moment.

I agree - towelled up Eddie, but his disposal was woeful. Cost us goals. Probably lacked support upfield but still - skills need lotsa work.
Today his disposal was woeful? I thought he was terrific with ball. I could be wrong, but I thought he didn’t make a mistake.

Today his disposal was woeful? I thought he was terrific with ball. I could be wrong, but I thought he didn’t make a mistake.
Maybe I am harsh - the blunders I saw were costly. But excellent work on Betts - no question.I am surprised he was allowed to play after being knocked out.

I agree - towelled up Eddie, but his disposal was woeful. Cost us goals. Probably lacked support upfield but still - skills need lotsa work.
12 possessions. 8 Contested, 3 turnovers 75% efficiency coming out of defence and that's woeful and that's after 6 games in defence. And none of his turnovers directly cost us goals, you must be mixing him up with jmac

Remove this Banner Ad

Back