Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

IF memory serves didn't it happen smack bang in the middle of the season, was listed as a test for a couple of weeks and then he never returned? If you have some mail, or there was some stuff from the club I missed, I won't doubt you, however it seems like it was more than just a 'solid knock' looking on from the outside. Also not saying it was something awful hid from us or that he has issues going forward, just saying that from my standpoint the injury (or at least what I remember the club's reporting to be) looked a bit suspect.
Just basing it on what I was told and what the club said. He was back at training 3 weeks later and they decided to test him and someone else for the last 2 games.

38! wow - low number

How confident are you that it will be 38 ?

what does that mean for signings? Some might be left until after the entire period
The word is 38 senior, 4 cat a rookies and 2 Cat b rookies = a total of 44.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked he has signed on.

Thought he had shown enough to deserve two but the football department seem to be playing stingy (I am broadly supportive).

Hoping to see him consolidate gains made this year and we'll see an extension (there is possibly a trigger) next year.

Hunch or inside word?
From what I was told, his management sent a counter-offer to Brady. He was tossing up whether to take the offer or go back to the WAFL. The WA club had withdrawn their verbal offer before the season ended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back