Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Was 4 by 1/2 time l am sure.
. Swallow
. Jacobs
. Cunnington
. ? Del Santo
> hence Dangerflog having 49 possessions !
IIRC we were effectively 5 down by half time, but 1 or 2 of them (Cunnington and/or Dal Santo I think) hobbled around on one leg for the rest of the game so we could still field 22 players.

The other thing I remember from that night is how we kicked so accurately for goal with 12.2, then evened it up the next week against Hawthorn with 11.18 to 14.9 to lose by 9 points. If the goal kicking accuracy was reversed between those games we would've beaten Hawthorn comfortably that night (still should've anyway) and remained a game clear on top. Could've set the remainder of our year on an entirely different path (although with the amount of injuries we had in the back half of the year it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway).

Needs to get in shape.

Looks unfit......

Kyron has taken your advice on board and dropped another few pounds.

446eef0792f546f716d6d9e9da131b40.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very slow. No defensive pressure applied mainly because he don’t have the leg speed to apply it.

Hawks midfield waltzing around him like a witches hat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was probably the worst user by foot in the side last year. You can put that aside because of his age/experience.

He continued to turn it over yesterday, it’s starting to wear thin.

He might have every attribute in the world and people love him because he’s ‘ard, but he’s a liability at the moment because of his disposal.

He continued to turn it over yesterday, it’s starting to wear thin.

He might have every attribute in the world and people love him because he’s ‘ard, but he’s a liability at the moment because of his disposal.

Ziebell thread is over yonder m9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back