Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

No post update from Thursday, really?

Ronnie was very good on Thursday. Played the Anderson role superbly considering the opposition he was against, how bad we were getting flogged in the middle and that he’s barely played mid at afl level.

His defensive clearance efforts were very good, got at least 5-6 clearances himself and offered a bit on transition. A first big tick for Noble’s flexibility experiment.

To busy losing our s**t lol

Kyron was our best and really showed what he can do in the middle.
Loved his burst out of the middle - want to see him in there with Goldy, LDU and cunners back in the side
He should take Jeds minutes in there while he’s injured
Also extend his contract

To busy losing our sh*t lol

Kyron was our best and really showed what he can do in the middle.
Loved his burst out of the middle - want to see him in there with Goldy, LDU and cunners back in the side
He should take Jeds minutes in there while he’s injured
Also extend his contract
Not sure if apt, but he reminded me of pre-Achilles Swallow.

20 disposals, 7 clearances were his numbers.

'The coaches were very happy with his game.'

It's amazing what can happen when they're played in the right spots.

All he needs is opportunity.

Trying not to get carried away but f*** he was impressive. He has a crazy blend of power (speed/strength) & is hard as nails. Some of his repeat efforts in congestion were outstanding.

Future inside midfield of LDU, Hayden, Phillips, Simpkin, Powell ticks every box... hard, fast, skill, poise, accumulate.

It's amazing what can happen when they're played in the right spots.
Rolled through there in the VFL, and as hard as a cats head. Needs a new contract sorted.

It's going to hurt if he makes it and we lose him as a FA to West Coast because we wanted to keep Nathan Hrovat on the primary list over him.

Keep him out of the backline.

Said it all last year and I'll continue to.

Hope he continues to develop his offensive game as defensively he's fine.

Huge fan of him to be honest.

It's going to hurt if he makes it and we lose him as a FA to West Coast because we wanted to keep Nathan Hrovat on the primary list over him.

The club can extend his contract this afternoon if they like, and if he hits the ground running at the start of the season then that's what I expect will happen.

In the meantime, it's on Kyron to stand up and deliver.

Grab it with both hands son!

You've missed the point.

Nah, I haven't mate.

If he's contracted he's not FA, and if he isn't then North don't want him.

It's not as if the W.A. clubs had to offer up much to grab him. They didn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyron's main problem will be when our full midfield is back , he will struggle for minutes on the ball.
I agree he looks best there but will be second/third string option at the moment

He could wriggle his way in, but it's the kids who will be competing.

Goldstein, Cunners, Jy, LDU, Jed + 1 on the bench,

I suspect Cunners, Jed & LDU will rest forward, so that opens up another bench spot.

He could wriggle his way in, but it's the kids who will be competing.

Goldstein, Cunners, Jy, LDU, Jed + 1 on the bench,

I suspect Cunners, Jed & LDU will rest forward, so that opens up another bench spot.

he should get a game but i dont think he will get alot minutes on the ball . most likely either tag or fill in on different positions

Nah, I haven't mate.

If he's contracted he's not FA, and if he isn't then North don't want him.

It's not as if the W.A. clubs had to offer up much to grab him. They didn't.
He's out of contract at the end of the year and if he doesn't want to sign we don't get anything. Do you understand?

he should get a game but i dont think he will get alot minutes on the ball . most likely either tag or fill in on different positions

It depends mate. If he gets run with roles then he could clock up a lot of minutes.

He's out of contract at the end of the year and if he doesn't want to sign we don't get anything. Do you understand?

Very clearly, and I am also "inside" with his post 2020 contractual situation.

If he decides to go West he will be joining a club that left him posted. North did not do this to him.

Of course, what they get up to "off the books" over there is another matter.

If he fires early and we offer an extension, then I'm confident he'll sign on.

Very clearly, and I am also "inside" with his post 2020 contractual situation.

If he decides to go West he will be joining a club that left him posted. North did not do this to him.

Of course, what they get up to "off the books" over there is another matter.

If he fires early and we offer an extension, then I'm confident he'll sign on.
Yeah, that's not the point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back